As a blogger, there are times when you get an email very kindly offering you the chance to review something and you know that your kids are going to completely lose their minds; this definitely was my first thought when I was offered the chance to try out the Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower. Paw Patrol toys have been a staple in our house for the past few years and my girls love of all things Paw Patrol has not waned whatsoever. I know that any set we get them, will be played with for hours and hours so I was eager to test out the KING of the Paw Patrol toy range with the Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower – as were they!
The Tech Spec of the Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower is as follows:
- Stands 2.5 feet/75cm (approximately) high
- Flip feature on the end of the slide shoots Chase up into the air
- Rotating vehicle launcher at the tower’s base
- Rotating periscope at the top of the tower
- Use the buttons on the tower to activate lights and authentic sounds from the show
- Push the icons on the interactive pup pad and hear each pup say their signature phrase
There is no mistaking this is a large play set. It is almost as tall as the girls themselves so if you’re pushed for space, you may want to consider this. The set comes in a box and the instructions are really easy to follow however, I really struggled to get the long tall tower pieces into place. My husband had to really snap it into place and by that, he thought it was actually going to snap given the amount of pressure he needed to apply to get it into place. This was the only issue we really had when putting the set together and I definitely found the labelled parts and instructions were very good and helpful.
You can easily turn the lights and sounds on/off via the button at the top. There are lots of various sounds/sayings from the characters so you don’t get bored with the same ones constantly on repeat. The pups can get to the top via the lift and then slide down to jump into their vehicle – just as they do in the show. The bottom where all the vehicles go rotates so you can select which pup you want for the mission and their designated colour spot and vehicle can be waiting at the bottom of the slide – just like in the show!
My girls over the years have accumulated all the Paw Patrol vehicles so were thrilled to be able to line them all up. With the Paw Patrol Lookout Tower, you get Chase’s police car and two pups – Chase and Marshall. The other figures and vehicles in my photos are ours that we have previously purchased so not to confuse you as you only get one vehicle and two figurines included in the set.
Already the girls have spent hours playing with this toy so it will definitely be a firm favourite in our household. It is any paw patrol fans utter dream to have the iconic lookout tower which is central to Paw patrol itself. I think it’s a brilliant set with lots of things to keep them amused.
- For this toy you will need 2x AAA batteries however the batteries are included – hurrah! I hate when you spend loads on a toy, only to find out you have to shell out more on batteries. It has gone down an absolute storm in our house and I know that it is going to be on so many Paw Patrol fans list this Christmas. The set has an RRP of £99.99 but I have seen it on offer so it’s worth price comparing across various websites. It has so many different things that make it really accurate to the show and once constructed, feels really solid. I think the only issue may be where to store it if you are pushed for space as it’s not easy to dismantle and erect regularly. The girls are over the moon and it gets a huge thumbs from us.
- B xx
Disclosure: we were sent the Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower for the purpose of this review. All words, opinions and images are my own