Gaga, Pink Issues and Celebrating Five Years #LittleLoves

I had another very busy weekend at Blog On in Manchester where I got to meet up with so many lovely bloggers. I had such a great time despite feeling rotten the whole weekend with a pesky cold. My sister has got tonsillitis so I am praying I don’t catch that! Onto this weeks #LittleLoves

I am not a big fan of Lady Gaga; she’s a bit too extreme for me however after watching her Netflix documentary Five Foot Two, I have massively changed my opinion on her. It follows her as she gears up for her Superbowl performance and for someone who is the same age as me, it was hard going watching how much physical pain she is in. It also gave you an insight as to how alien a celebrities life really must be. As she said, to go from people surrounding you all day; telling you what to say, what to wear, touching your face for make up and hair, fans constantly wanting a piece of you – to then go to bed alone? It must be hard and incredibly lonely. Hats off to her. It’s a brilliant documentary film and even as a non fan I would highly recommend it.

Did you hear all about the brand new Netflix Birthday feature? It is SO cool and I know that my kids will just love it. I wrote all about the Netflix Birthday feature it here and this little video gives you the scoop too

I went shopping on Wednesday and picked up a few bits  including a super soft grey and pink jumper from Primark. The more I’ve worn it, the more I can’t decide if I like it as the pink is a hot pink opposed to a more subtle baby pink which I think I’d prefer. I also got some little pumps that were £4 each and 9 yes 9 pairs of pearl earrings all for a quid! I am hoping they don’t turn my ears green or anything!

I made some lovely new friends at the Blog On conference and got to finally meet Stevie from A Cornish Mum who I have been talking to for AGES online but never in person. It was so lovely to catch up.

Tomorrow is my five year wedding anniversary! We are off for a spa day and some shopping which I am super excited about. My husband has been working away loads plus I was away last weekend, so we really haven’t had much time together so I am super excited about spending a day together to celebrate our half decade wedding anniversary.

1. 29th September 2017 / 11:05 am

I must check out the Lady Gaga documentary! Primark have some lovely bits in at the moment, just intime for Autumn! Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, popping over from #littleloves

2. 29th September 2017 / 12:32 pm

Ah happy anniversary to you both and sounds as if you have a lovely day planned together. Love the picture of you and Stevie. I couldn’t make Blog On but I am hoping to be there next May as really suffered FOMO lol x

3. 29th September 2017 / 7:30 pm

I’m totally checking out the Lady Gaga doc – while I’m not a fan I still find her kinda fascinating. And enjoy your spa day/anniversary! <3

4. angiemwebster77
    30th September 2017 / 3:36 pm

The Lady GaGa documentary is on my watch list, I’ve heard really good things about it. I must have a look at the Netflix Birthdays too my kids would love that. I’m sorry to have missed you at Blog On it was such a busy day wasn’t it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Happy Anniversary x

5. 2nd October 2017 / 8:30 pm

That Lady Gaga documentary looks brilliant! I never really warmed to her (probably because of the bonkers outfits etc) but stripped back she’s so pretty and has a really stunning voice. Thanks for the heads up on the Netflix birthday thing, my little one will absolutely love that! Hope you had a lovely time at the spa for your anniversary x

6. 3rd October 2017 / 7:12 pm

Hope you had a lovely anniversary and blog on looked so fab, I love Lady Gaga i think its her creativity I love x

7. 5th October 2017 / 10:38 am

Aw I was gutted not to have been able to make Blog On it looked like such a fun event.
    I’ll give the Lady Gaga documentary a watch, I didn’t think it would be for me as a non fan but you’ve changed my mind xx

8. 5th October 2017 / 8:21 pm

Happy anniversary! I need to check out Primark for jumpers – there seem to be so many lovely ones this year.