I hope you all had a lovely summer. It’s just zipped by in a sunny/rainy flash hasn’t it. I have absolutely loved it if I am honest. Yes the kids have driven me mad at times, but I have really enjoyed our adventures including our family holiday. I am looking forward to some form of routine
- Plan our holiday to Wales DONE. We visited so many lovely places on our trip to Anglesey. I wrote about 5 of our favourite places here.
- Visit Hanbury Hall, Croome and Errdig NT. FAIL! Instead we visited other National Trust sites including Dudmaston, Carding Mill Valley and two in North Wales so maybe not so much of a fail.
- Get school ready. DONE. We have been so lucky this year to be sent so much lovely stuff to review. Check out our back to school reviews with the Disney Store, Nutmeg, Kickers and Start-rite shoes. Cannot believe school is upon us on Tuesday, crazy.
- Arrange play dates. DONE. It has been a mammoth summer of playdates including meeting up with various bloggers including Louise, Danielle, Emma, Sammie and Laura. Good skills indeed!
- Have a day in the city. FAIL. Instead we had a day trip to Llandudno enroute to our holiday which was flipping lovely and look at that view.
September will be the biggest month of change I’ve had since having the girls in 2013. I will have six hours to myself a day. What will I do? I really need to get more organised and get back into some routine after long summer days of fun.
- Rejoin Slimming World. I have been so awful this summer and put on a stone. I’ve skipped so many weigh ins but you know what? It has been good. I have been able to enjoy the summer holidays without stressing about food. I am lucky I have the option to be able to work it all off now September is here and the kids go back to school.
- Start exercise classes. I currently hold a gym only membership which I froze over the summer, knowing I wouldn’t use it. I will now be able to go to the morning exercise classes they run for an extra £5 a month so I’m looking forward to it.
- Read more. We have been regularly visiting the library and I always end up helping the kids. I want to start reading again. I loved reading the Louise Pentland book I was sent to review, so I need to get back on the reading trail.
- Organise the house. Oh wow the house really has gone downhill during the summer. I sorted out so many clothes but need to actually move them off the landing. Everywhere just needs a good sort out. When I decide to gut, I really gut everything!
- Enjoy Blog On. I absolutely love Blog On. This will be my 4th one and I’ve enjoyed all of them. I am also really excited to finally meet my buddy Stevie from A Cornish Mum. We have been chatting forever so I am excited to meet her in person.
Enjoy September and make the most of the last few nice days and light nights before we are on the countdown to Halloween!