Spring is coming people. Hard to believe with the drop in temperature and what seems every lasting rain, but last week we had some gorgeous days (despite Storm Doris) on our holiday to Butlin’s so lets just focus on the blue skies – it will come!
March is a busy month birthday wise for us here not to mention Mother’s Day which always is so bittersweet. Can’t believe that when I write my next post we will be almost ready to break up for Easter – these kids are hardly ever at school at they! So how did I get on last month – clue AWFUL!
- Re-do my YouTube thumbnails. HALF DONE. I edited a few but there’s still a few that need to be done. You can check out my YouTube channel here.
- Get ready for our holiday. DONE. Well I wasn’t really ready but I did get a few bits and filmed a mini holiday haul on my channel.
- Start going to the gym regularly. FAIL. I didn’t step a foot in the gym for the whole of February. Ooops. Really utilising my membership huh?
- Get out and about with the girls more. KINDA. We had a day at a local farm which was lovely and an impromptu shopping trip (and Maccies!) but we did so much at Butlin’s that it made up for everything.
- Sort out under the stairs. FAIL. This is through no fault of my own though. We sorted it and they were meant to come yesterday – and cancelled 25 minutes before! They can’t fit us in now for another 16 days. Grrrr.
So on the back of a pretty rubbish half hearted goal ticking off month, I am vowing to make March better!
- Get the stairs sorted. After our appointment was disappointingly cancelled, it has been rescheduled for the middle of the month so I am uber excited.
- My husband is going to be away for 12 days straight working in Scotland so I need to book some things in my diary to make sure we aren’t feeling a little lost and missing him too much.
- Sort the bathroom. I feel like this could have been on my list FOREVER. My husband has a break in his work schedule towards the end of March so could this FINALLY be the time where we nail it and renovate our grotty bathroom?! Fingers and toes crossed please people.
- Buy flowers more regularly. This sounds a silly thing but as we go into Spring the pretty daffodils and tulips are readily available and they’re so cheap so I need to capitalise and treat myself.
- Change my blog theme. I am having so many issues with this current one I am looking at biting the bullet and changing it completely. But will I be brave enough?!
You just need to add your bucket list post link below and copy and paste my badge from the code below into your post so everyone knows where to come to join in. Your list can be as big or small, personal or professional as you wish I’m not going to judge. It is YOUR list. It’s here to help you tick off stuff you want to achieve each month. You only ever have to do 12 posts a year – simple huh?!