My Monthly Bucket List – February

January is FINALLY drawing to a close. It seems to drag on forever and seriously, why is January SO crap? I’m looking forward to lighter nights and the temperature warming up a bit as I’m so over wearing seven layers at a time.

So February, the month of lurvvvve is upon us. Do you celebrate Valentine’s? We do but everything seems to think it’s so naff nowadays. I love a bit of cheese and old style romance so let me be! Aside from this, what else do I want to achieve in February:

My Monthly Bucket List - February

1. Re-do my YouTube thumbnails. I vowed I would start recording more this year. Primarily as my husband got me a rather expensive camera on the premise I’d use it for vlogging. I’m still practising and don’t think that I’ll be creeping up on Zoella anytime soon, but it’s been nice to make some little vlogs. My thumbnails are hideous though so I want to look at redoing them all.
  2. Get ready for our holiday. We are off to Butlin’s at half term for our second stay as Butlin’s ambassadors. The kids are so very excited and I know the weather isn’t going to be great but there’s so much to do inside that it doesn’t really matter.
  3. Start going to the gym regularly. I really need to up my fitness as I am struggling to shift my last few pounds to target and I know that exercise combined with Slimming World is the best way to get to target weight. I am so lazy and find any excuse not to go. I have a membership and am definitely not making best use of it.
  4. Get out and about with the girls more. I can’t believe as the months slip away, our mornings together are numbered. I need to start making more of the months we have together before they’re started into the school system and no longer are “mine” Something simple like popping to a cafรฉ, an hour at soft play – something to make me feel more productive!
  5. Sort out under the stairs. Oh I am so excited, we are having our under stairs converted into built in storage. However, I need to sort out underneath the stairs as there is SO MUCH JUNK.

Twinderelmo
 Loading InLinkz ...

1. Helen Moulden
    31st January 2017 / 12:08 pm

I’m not a big Valentine’s fan. I did get my partner a card though this year!

2. 31st January 2017 / 2:26 pm

Definitely make the most of time before school as it makes them grow up so quickly! I went to the gym for the first time this morning after an embarrassing number of years! I did actually feel quite invigorated leaving and felt quite determined when I was there. Just need to keep it up now. Enjoy celebrating Valentine’s Day! x

3. Margaret
    31st January 2017 / 5:47 pm

Never really celebrate valentines-to me ots not just one day it should be always
    Good luck with the gym

4. A S,Edinburgh
    31st January 2017 / 10:04 pm

These sound like great aims; good luck with it all. I quite like Valentines’ Day, but then I’ve never felt any pressure over it, which I find makes all the difference with special occasions.

5. Charlie Brunton
    1st February 2017 / 3:13 am

I love Valentines but I agree it’s all gone a bit naff nowadays!
    I’m with you on the vlogging bit, I vowed to pluck up the courage to do it but I’m still hesitating! I hope you get lots done and get some thumbnails that you’re happy with!

6. William Gould
    1st February 2017 / 8:20 am

We’ve already sorted our cubby hole (room under the stairs). It’s amazing how useful it is when it’s all sorted. It makes a fantastic pantry and storage for the ironing board, hoover and steam mop.
    I’m going to put another couple of shelves up to make it even more useful!

7. 1st February 2017 / 9:24 pm

I need to start doing more videos too, my camera is gathering dust! I love the sound of under stairs storage, I hope you will sharing once its done. x

8. 1st February 2017 / 9:41 pm

It’s my husband’s birthday on Valentines so we tend to focus more on that. He’ll still be away at Sea for it this year so we won’t be doing anything at all. Good luck with the understairs storage. We’ve recently had a sort out in ours with a big shoe rack, it made such a difference.
    #Monthlybucketlist

9. 2nd February 2017 / 8:58 pm

May you continue to enjoy the company of your littlies.

10. 3rd February 2017 / 10:27 am

Hope you have a lovely time at Butlins! Thanks again for hosting this fun linky! xx

11. 4th February 2017 / 9:15 pm

Which camera did you get? I need some good vlogging tips!I am so envious of your under the stair storage happening, I would love that, our is full of clutter! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

12. Rachel Craig
    5th February 2017 / 9:46 am

Hope you manage to enjoy your morning time with the girls. Probably once Spring has sprung you will all be keener to get outdoors to the park etc. I know I find outdoors nicer when the sun is shining, flowers are in bloom etc. Maybe you will get the chance to capture some happy outdoor memories by taking some photographs.

13. 5th February 2017 / 5:31 pm

I’m still gutted that your half term is after ours, as other wise we would finally be Butlin’s buddies and could spend our days pug spotting or something equally ‘normal’. Really hope you have a fab time though ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your Valentine’s cheese, there is nothing wrong with a bit of romance ๐Ÿ™‚

Stevie x

14. kaylie whitmore
    6th February 2017 / 1:46 pm

I am a valentines fan, well not when I’m single. when I have had a partner I would get a card make a nice meal watch a chick flick.

15. Rachel Butler
    7th February 2017 / 2:09 pm

We don’t really do Valentines….id like too but my hubby is a bore! Lol! Hope you have a great time away! Xo

16. 7th February 2017 / 4:18 pm

Good luck with under the stairs! I think if it was my list that would be the one to slip ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a fab holiday and enjoy getting out with the girls.
    Thanks for hosting X
    #monthlybucketlist

17. Margaret
    7th February 2017 / 9:37 pm

How you getting on with cleaning ot under the stairs
    Its my project with my neice in her new home -ours is going very slowly

18. chris hunt
    8th February 2017 / 7:38 am

I donโ€™t do Valentines Day anymore but if people like it thereโ€™s no harm in that. It brightens up February. Good idea to get a few jobs done this month and get them out of the way.

19. Lisa Pope
    8th February 2017 / 9:32 pm

Good luck with your goals especially clearing out under the stairs, we all have that 1 room of doom!

20. Judith Allen
    8th February 2017 / 10:22 pm

Sounds like a busy month, good luck with that under stairs cupboard, not sure what we’ve got in ours, but it’s full.

21. Rachel Craig
    9th February 2017 / 8:20 pm

Maybe a monthly Bucket List is a good idea.

22. Amy Dickson
    12th February 2017 / 2:28 pm

I totally love this idea, rather than doing it as yearly resolutions you do it month by month. I’m gonna give this a go ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Barbara Webster
    26th February 2017 / 11:21 am

Yes, my husband and I still celebrate Valentine’s Day, we only send each other a card now though. We do however have a romantic meal, wine and watch a romcom of my choosing!