Writing a post for goals for a whole year is a little bit scary but it’s also lovely to look back on the past year as I did for my 2016 Bucket List. I loved writing my bucket list 2017 and hope you will join in and enjoy writing yours.
A fresh year ahead of you always seems so new and shiny so it’s nice to try to plan things for the forthcoming year. For us it will be the biggest change we’ve experienced, as my babies will start school in September (ALL THE SOBS!) so it really is going to change our day to at life massively. So 2017 is going to be huge for us all. So what do I want to achieve.
- Renovate the kitchen. We have decided to have a new kitchen as well as a bathroom as both really need updating. We have already had a quote so it’s now to put the plan into action 2017 needs to be the year of house changes to make the house what we want.
- Take a city break. I would absolutely love to go on a city break with the husband in 2017. Just for a couple of nights but my sister took so many last year it’s made me want to go and start seeing the world more! We both have passports now after not renewing them for ages (thanks Disney!) so there’s no stopping us now.
- Hit my Slimming World target. I have been creeping ever so close to my final target of three and a half stone after starting last January. I am determined to be a Slimming World target member (so I can save some money and have more syns!!)
- Go to the beach. We are nowhere near the sea so this year we need to specifically plan a beach day and enjoy the novelty of the beach.
- Take the kids away for a night. We are already planning a summer holiday but i’d like to plan to take them on an overnight stay to spend a day somewhere. I’m thinking maybe a city or somewhere like Blackpool which I know they’d love.
- Spend more days with my friends. It’s nice to be able to have a few adult afternoons now the girls are at nursery so come September I’m going to need more distractions. My best friend is also having a baby next May so I want to spend more time with them.
- Go to more blog conferences. I’ve made so many new really good blogging buddies this year so would love to meet up with them and also try to go to more conferences as Blog On was brilliant last year.
- Go back to the Harry Potter Studios. I read all the books again after our trip in the summer so with a new renewed enthusiasm I really want to go back to savour it a little more and really take it all in. It really was one of the best days out I’ve ever had.
- Save money. We really need to start a proper savings plan. We are looking at saving for Florida in a few years so if we can start squirreling away, it would help.
- Get a tattoo. My husband said this was a midlife crisis one but I really either want my little one reworked as it’s AWFUL or a cute little dinky one. It’s nice to be a bit rebellious isn’t it?!
So there you have it. My list for 2017. If you are new here – HI! You just need to add your bucket list post link below and copy and paste my badge from the code below into your post so everyone knows where to come to join in. Your list can be as big or small, personal or professional as you wish I’m not going to judge. It is YOUR list. It’s here to help you tick off stuff you want to achieve each month. You only ever have to do 12 posts a year – simple huh?!
Happy New Year all!