The nights are drawing in, the leaves are falling and I’m desperate to crank the heating on; yes it’s almost October. I’m sure all the monthly bucket lists will have a somewhat autumnal feel to them. Halloween is round the corner and with that, means the countdown to Christmas really starts!
October sees half term for the kids and also our Disney trip gets ever closer, very exciting. So here are my plans for the coming month:
- Buy Disney clothes. Oh yes, I am going to be one of those people who kits out the family is Disney clobber to visit there. I really want a funky pair of Minnie ears!
- Make Halloween plans. I love Halloween I really do. I think the kids are at school on the day though which is a bit rubbish, but I’m sure we will sort something with friends.
- Go to the cinema. I am so desperate to see Bridget Jones, can’t believe I still haven’t been. I also want to take the kids to see Trolls as it looks ace.
- Order our bathroom. We have been faffing for months so we really need to knuckle down and get it sorted as I want it done by Christmas!
- Practise taking photos. I am off on a course at long long last after my last monthly bucket list gave me the push to do it. I really want to practise so I can take some good pics on our holidays.
Don’t forget to link up your October Monthly bucket list on my linky. Have a good one guys.