Monthly Bucket List – October

The nights are drawing in, the leaves are falling and I’m desperate to crank the heating on; yes it’s almost October. I’m sure all the monthly bucket lists will have a somewhat autumnal feel to them. Halloween is round the corner and with that, means the countdown to Christmas really starts!

October sees half term for the kids and also our Disney trip gets ever closer, very exciting. So here are my plans for the coming month:

• Buy Disney clothes. Oh yes, I am going to be one of those people who kits out the family is Disney clobber to visit there. I really want a funky pair of Minnie ears!
    • Make Halloween plans. I love Halloween I really do. I think the kids are at school on the day though which is a bit rubbish, but I’m sure we will sort something with friends.
    • Go to the cinema. I am so desperate to see Bridget Jones, can’t believe I still haven’t been. I also want to take the kids to see Trolls as it looks ace.
    • Order our bathroom. We have been faffing for months so we really need to knuckle down and get it sorted as I want it done by Christmas!
    • Practise taking photos. I am off on a course at long long last after my last monthly bucket list gave me the push to do it. I really want to practise so I can take some good pics on our holidays.

Don’t forget to link up your October Monthly bucket list on my linky. Have a good one guys.

Twinderelmo

1. 1st October 2016 / 11:41 pm

hahaha! Good for you! We are only going to see Disney on Ice and we’re all getting Disney things. lol
    My girls go back to school after half term on Halloween! Ugh! We’re planning on having a spooky tea party on the Saturday!
    Yup! I want to see Bridget Jones too….
    Good luck with everything x

2. Mommy's Little Princesses
    2nd October 2016 / 8:38 am

October sounds like a very exciting month for you guys! I think it’s fab that you are all going to get kitted out in Disney clobber. Good luck finding those Minnie ears. Xx #monthlybucketlist

3. 2nd October 2016 / 1:27 pm

I love October, I cant wait to buy a little Halloween outfit for my 8 month old! Thanks for hosting xx

4. 4th October 2016 / 3:23 pm

What a lovely list. Does that mean you are spending Christmas with Mickey and the gang? Thanks for hosting #monthlybucketlist

5. 4th October 2016 / 3:42 pm

So jealous of your Disney plans 🙂 Also looking forward to the Minnie Mouse ear photos… I hope your October is amazing lovely, just like you deserve.

Stevie x

6. 6th October 2016 / 10:29 am

Hey, So glad I found your linky! I’ve just linked up! Great List, I’ve never been to Disney yet but when I do go I will be exactly the same!
    I want to see Bridget Jones too, looks fab! Need to arrange a babysitter!
    Hope you have a fab October! Victoria x

7. Karen : TwoTinyHands
    6th October 2016 / 9:32 pm

So I may have just nicked 2 of your plans for the month! Bridget jones and halloween! They are good ones to be fair. I’ve never linked up before I plan to from now on! Thanks Karen

8. 7th October 2016 / 1:05 pm

Oh so exciting Disney Land!! I would totally be the same, full Disney kit haha.
    I hope you get to the cinema and have a fun Halloween!

9. 7th October 2016 / 6:54 pm

Can’t wait to see your Disney photos and follow your trip! Great list this month, I’ve still not seen Bridget Jones’s baby 🙁 #monthlybucketlist