We are creeping into the final months of 2016. The clocks have now gone back and it really is feeling like we are set for winter. November is going to be a rather exciting month for us as is December so we are going to finish 2016 with big smiles on our faces.
November sees our long awaited trip to Disneyland Paris as well as my birthday. So with this in mind here is my list. With regards to the link up next month, I may source an alternative host as I don’t know what our wifi will be like in Paris. Keep your eyes peeled on my twitter feed for info.
- Plan a birthday meal. I am far too old now for raucous nights out so a nice meal is what I want. I like to go for Sunday lunch but it’s always Remembrance Sunday so is super busy.
- Go to a firework display. This will be the first year the girls will appreciate them so I want to take them all. I love bonfire night – just hoping they do!
- Get Christmas ready. I have already bought a lot but ideally I want to be sorted for when we go to Disney so I know that’s all done.
- Arrange Charlie’s birthday. He is at the start of December and with being away, I need to sort it with his mates parents. Can’t believe he’s going to be 8!
- Enjoy Disney. I cannot describe how excited I am. I have wanted to go since I was little so it feels a dream come true. I worry I have built it up to the unachievable but I’m just going to embrace and ENJOY!
Apologies in advance for what will be extreme Disney spamming!
You can link up your Monthly Bucket lists here. Have a lovely month and I’ll see you soon for our last one of the year – eeeeep!