Hello and welcome to my Monthly Bucket List Linky. If you’re new here – HI! and to all my lovely loyal linkers – you are fab. This is the place to link up your monthly bucket list. If this is your first time then you can see how it all works by seeing some old Monthly Bucket List posts here.
The list can be as personal or professional, short or long, achievable or wild as you like! There are no zero rules or pressure here.
Each month I’ll do a round up of what I can cross off my list and what else I may want to add/ take off. It’s a great way to bounce other ideas off everyone else – and nab ones you hadn’t thought of. Sharing is caring people!
So why not join in? You’ll only ever have to do 12 posts in a whole year – easy peasy. This Linky will run on the last day of every month and will be open for 7 days afterwards. As with all other linkies – add your link & copy my badge to your post and hey presto!
I will comment and RT all posts so make sure you’re following me @Cinderelmo on Twitter. Grab the badge below for your posts and off you go.
Here is how I got on with my list in October.
- Buy Disney clothes. YES. I have sorted all the kids outfits and even got the girls a bargain pair of Minnie ears I randomly found in Boots for £1.25!
- Make Halloween plans. YES. We went to a friends party on Saturday which was lovely as both Charlie’s friends and the girls friends were there. Here’s a rather spooky Charlie
- Go to the cinema. YES. We went twice! I finally got to see Bridget Jones with my friend and we also took the kids to see Trolls which is such a great kids film. You must see it!
- Order our bathroom. NO. We need to wait until my husband has a block of time off work otherwise we will have random bathroom regalia hanging round the house. Not cool.
- Practise taking photos. KIND OF. Definitely not as much as I would have hoped, but as with everything it’s finding extra time in the day.
So that was me, how did you get on? Link up your posts below and copy and paste the badge onto your post to tell your friends where to find us. See you on the other side when I have serious Disney fever!