I sound like a broken record. Every single month is the same, but genuinely, I cannot believe we are entering the NINTH month. September for me signals the end of summer…and the time that Christmas (oh yes, I said it!) starts creeping out. Only slowly but it does start. The nights start drawing in and you find yourself eyeing up winter boots. Am I right?!
Well seeing as we are into the last three months of 2016, I need to find some focus. This is what is reflected in my goals for next month:
- Knuckle down with Slimming World. The kids holidays has seen me gain, lose then gain… too many ice creams and days out so I kinda threw it all out the window in the name of fun. Once we are back in a routine, I will too with my food and finally get to my four stone loss target.
- Get back to the gym. With the girls starting nursery every afternoon, I’ll have about 2 hours everyday to myself so I plan to get back in the gym and start running again. I actually miss exercising!
- Redecorate. Our lounge feels so bare as it’s just painted, so I plan on doing some real changes starting with wallpaper and some new statement items. Watch this space.
- Plan an anniversary treat. It’s our fourth wedding anniversary on 30th, four years! That too has whizzed by so we need to try to sort something.
- Book a photography course. I’m planning on splurging on a new camera at the weekend, so time to get on a course and work out how to use it properly!
I look forward to seeing what is on all of your lists. You can link up your September Bucket lists here. Good luck guys.