The school holidays are upon us and there’s six weeks of keeping the kids entertained stretching out in front of us. Good luck parents – we can survive this and make it out the other side in September!
This is going to be the last month that the girls will be at home 24/7 as they’re starting nursery in September so time to have some fun.
- Meet up with friends. I must make this happen as I always say I will and the weeks just slip by.
- Bake a cake from scratch. I’m ashamed to say I’ve NEVER done this. I know how awful.
- Plan at least one day out a week during the holidays and be more spontaneous! Yes we need something to look forward to and instead of sticking on a film, we need to go for a walk or go to the park – regardless of our dodgy summer weather!
- Arrange a date night. My husband has been working so much lately so we really deserve a good date night out together.
- Go and see Finding Dory. I am SO excited about seeing it and cannot wait to go. This one is going to be easy to do I reckon!!
- Ebay clothes for Disney money. As you may know if you read my blog regularly, we are off to Disneyland Paris! I want to be able to splurge a bit plus buy the kids some costumes so I think it’s time to stick the massive storage case of clothes on eBay and try to make a bit of extra cash.
Enjoy the summer and fingers crossed the sun remembers to make an appearance!
You can find out how I got on last month and also link up your posts on my August Bucket List Linky. Good luck. Don’t forget to add the badge.