As you all know, I have been a Slimming World member since January and have lost almost THREE STONE, so I thought I’d start adding a few Slimming World recipes. I love finding cheap and easy Slimming World meals that can be made quickly. Syn free meal ideas are even better in my eyes as not to waste those precious 15 syns of goodness. Today I am sharing my Slimming World syn free pork medallions recipe with rice, all is free on the extra easy Slimming World plan. This is one of my husbands super quick go to recipes when he’s away as it is easy, cheap and syn free on the EE plan.
- Four lean pork medallions
- 50g onions
- 1tbsp drained capers
- 1 carton passata
- Half a Courgette, chopped roughly
- Mix of a Red and yellow Peppers
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- Half an Aubergine, chopped roughly
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Oregano
- 3tbsp Tomato Purée with garlic
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Garlic, pepper and chilli powder
- Add around 150g of long grain rice (as much as you desire) to a pan of water and bring to the boil.
- Fry the onion, peppers and pork until browned.
- Meanwhile add the chopped tomatoes to a heated stove. As they start to boil, add in the capers, courgette and aubergine, cherry tomatoes. Slowly add in the purée to thicken.
- Add in the fried onion, peppers and pork and stir. Finally add the salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste.
Serve with rice and enjoy. This would be great for the whole family as packed with speed foods and not too spicy for little ones. Alternatively, you can buy pre-packed Mediterranean vegetables and add them in making it even more simpler and quicker!
If you want to find more great Slimming World recipes and ideas, why not follow my Slimming World board on Pinterest.