I am like a broken record but the fact we are in June has blown my mind. Half of 2016 has gone. We are halfway to CHRISTMAS (yes I said it) This linky really makes me think – wow. How is this possible?! But yes, here we are and here are my goals:
- Enjoy our holiday. Yes as you read this we will be in Butlins! As you may know we are Butlins ambassadors and have no idea what to expect. Keep your eyes peeled for how we got on and I’m sure there’ll be lots of Instagram shots to tide you over.
- Celebrate my girls 3rd birthday. My twinkies are going to be THREE YEARS OLD. Writing that I am still in denial as I can’t believe they’ve been here so long and it’s going to bring such a year of change with starting nursery, but i’m keeping everything crossed for nice weather so we can have a BBQ.
- Get back on Slimming World. Holiday mode is all well and good but the end is in sight and one more stone and I’ll be at target. Time to knuckle down and focus.
- Complete the Colour Run. Yes I signed up to do a 5K Colour Run in a few weeks and I am so excited. I am doing it with a friend and her daughter and think it’s going to be great fun.
- Take my Gran out. It’s her birthday towards the end of June and my sister has booked the day off. Hopefully she will be OK to come over so we can take her out and spoil her on her birthday. I need to really start seeing her more often.
- Stop trying with “friends” I am so fed up of one way friendships. Always messaging people and getting ignored and let down. So over it and time to move on and let go. I have some wonderful friends so time to drop the deadwood and focus on them. Harsh but true.
So there we have it. Good luck on your lists and you can link up your posts here.
Have a good un!