Hi guys. Here is the place to link up your monthly bucket list. If this is your first time then you can see how it all works by seeing some old Monthly Bucket List posts here.
The list can be as personal or professional, short or long, achievable or dreamy as you like! There are no zero rules or pressure here.
Each month I’ll do a round up of what I can cross off my list as doing and what else I may want to add/ take off. It’s a great way to bounce other ideas off everyone else – and nab ones you hadn’t thought of. Sharing is caring people!
So why not join in? You’ll only ever have to do 12 posts in a whole year – easy peasy. This Linky will run on the last day of every month and will be open for 7 days afterwards. As with all other linkies – add your link & copy my badge to your post and hey presto!
I will comment and RT all posts so make sure you’re following me on Twitter. Grab the badge below for your posts and off you go.
Here is how I got on last month:
- Keep up 5k training – Kind of. My husband has started working away all week making it more difficult to get out but I’ve upped my walking so still getting exercise.
- Go to the cinema. YES! WE all went to the Odeon kids club to see Snoopy and it was about a week after starting potty trainin.g Yes we are crazy but we did it and had no accidnets!
- Make an effort with play dates. DONE. Yes I managed two in two days over Easter, which totalled 11 kids over the two days. It was really nice to see everyone play in the garden whilst I ate cake.
- Have a family day out. DONE. We went to a local farm and got to do some lamb and goat feeding and see all the little animals. It was a lovely day actually and the sun shone all day.
- Crack toilet training. DONE. Yes the girls are completed out of nappies in the day, pants all the way. We still have the odd accident but P2 is now trying to go dry at night whereas her sister isn’t interested as of yet. Fingers crossed.
A very productive April here – for once! Feels good to tick so much off. Good luck for May and see you at the end of next month where we will be halfway through the year – how scary is that?!