Welcome back and here we are, on the cusp of May. The weather has been absolutely blimmin crazy so no idea what season we are supposed to be in but with two Bank Holidays in sight, it’s all good.
May for some reason for me is absolutely CRAZY. Every weekend is chocka block with something starting tomorrow with Blog On in Manchester where I’m going to see some of my lovely blogger chums. Very excited. So what else so I want to sort this month:
- Get my three stone award and set my final target. When I started Slimming World back in January, I wanted to lose three stone and that would put me at my weight I was when we came back off our honeymoon in October 2012. I am three pounds off this now which I never thought would happy, but in reality? I’m not happy at this weight. I think if I lost about another stone then I will be happy but I’m not sure how I’m going to look. I’ll crack these last few pounds first then think if a stone is where I want to be.
- Let my hair down. I have two hen do’s coming up and there’s going to be a lot of eating and drinking so whilst I want to achieve number 1, I also don’t want to get too hung up on it. I’ve done so well that I deserve a few naughty weeks off.
- Get holiday shopping. We are off on our hols at the end of May which I’ve only just had confirmed so of course, this means shopping right? I’m really enjoying shopping again now I can fit in clothes!
- Sort the girls birthday. They will be three in early June so with so much on I need to knuckle down and sort their presents and if we are going to do anything to celebrate.
- Blog more! I’ve gotten the bug back so I really want to start being more organised and write more. I forgot how cathartic it can be so I need to be less lazy of an evening and hop on the computer more.
What are your plans? You can link up your posts here. Have a good one all.