My Monthly Bucket List – April

So who will be playing a prank tomorrow?! As always, can’t believe we are already a quarter of the year down. Doing a monthly list really makes me realise how fast the year zips by. Here were my March goals in case you wanted to see what was on my list for a bit of inspiration.

Here are my goals for the forthcoming month:

1. Keep up 5k training. I have signed up for Race For Life which is 22nd May. I previously have been running for time purpose but last week finally did it distance based and ran 5k consecutively. I need to keep practising and find a suitable route that is long enough!
  2. Go to the cinema. Charlie keeps asking to go to the cinema so I need to bite the bullet and take the girls. He’s on Easter holidays until 11th so plenty of time.
  3. Make an effort with play dates. I’ve been really rubbish catching up with friends so I’m going to sort some to keep everyone occupied.
  4. Have a family day out. We haven’t had a proper day out for a while. There’s so many local attractions I think we should go and spend time as a 5 piece especially as the weather is picking up.
  5. Crack toilet training. We started with the potty last week and its find pretty well but we now need to head onto the toilet then finish with night time! No more nappies- sob!

You can link up your posts here. Have a brilliant April.

Twinderelmo

1. 31st March 2016 / 7:50 pm

Good luck with the training, I’m not a runner, but know that it must be hard to fit it in around kids and blogging. Hope you find something fun to watch at the cinema, I haven’t taken the boys yet, maybe when A’s a bit bigger. Good luck with the toilet training, dreading it with A! 🙂 xx

2. 1st April 2016 / 5:27 am

Sounds an exciting month ahead! Good luck with the potty training and I hope you get to do what you want to! X #monthlybucketlist

3. 1st April 2016 / 6:22 am

Good luck for the month, we are off to the cinema today, I took Arthur to his first Kids club cinema last half term and he was really good and actually fell asleep. Good luck with potty training, we trained Arthur at Christmas, but he is still not dry at night, think he will be late at night like his big bro.Hope you have a fab month. x

4. Mommy's Little Princesses
    1st April 2016 / 8:58 am

Great list hon and I wish you all the best with the race for life. Please let me know if I can donate. Have you got a family outing in mind? Good luck for the upcoming month.xx #monthlybucketlist

5. There's always time for tea
    1st April 2016 / 11:34 am

Good luck! I hope you manage to get the potty training all sorted. It is the worst! Thanks for hosting lovely. xx #monthlybucketlist

6. 1st April 2016 / 8:23 pm

Good Luck with this months bucket list, they all seem very achievable. We keep talking about taking our toddler to the cinema, our local cinema do ‘children’ only viewings where they put bean bags down for the littles and it doesn’t matter if they run around. Reading that on your list has reminded me we really must take her soon, so thank you. Also thanks for hosting #monthlybucketlist 🙂 x

7. 2nd April 2016 / 7:09 am

Hope you manage to tick off everything on your list – love the sound of a cinema trip. Good luck with cracking the toilet training and waving goodbye to nappies and hope you manage to have a family day out and some playdates over the next month too 🙂

8. 3rd April 2016 / 6:06 pm

Good luck with the toilet training, have a fab month lovely

Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList

9. The Pramshed
    6th April 2016 / 2:49 pm

Well done on the weight loss lovely, that is brilliant news. Your nails looks fab too. Good luck with your goals for this month, I’m looking forward to hearing how you got on. Claire x

10. 12th April 2016 / 6:38 pm

Sounds like you have a busy month planned, I hope you can tick everything off! I am so scared of potty training!
    I would love to go to the cinema, there are so many films I want to see but Boo would be impossible for anyone else to settle on a night and it means afternoon showing on the weekend – which doesn’t feel the same!