37 Things My Toddler Daughter Threw a Tantrum Over Yesterday

6. The tv was then again too loud
  7. Her sister had the yellow spoon
  8. Her milk didn’t taste like milk
  9. She was tired
  10. She didn’t want to go bed
  11. Her sock hurt
  12. She wanted a green pen not orange/blue/pink/yellow/grey/black/red/purple/brown/white that she had
  13. She wanted to open the car door whilst I was driving
  14. She didn’t like my hair in a ponytail
  15. I wouldn’t let her watch Same Smile continuously for four hours
  16. I coughed
  17. Brawling with her twin to sit on my lap which resulted in kicking and crying
  18. No feasible reason
  27. At midday she didn’t want lunch she wanted a snack
  28. She doesn’t like cheese anymore
  29. Her fruit was touching the side of the plate
  30. She had done a poo
  31. She didn’t want her nappy changed
  32. She didn’t like her trousers she had picked out four hours ago
  33. There was a spider. Apparently.
  34. Her dad came home
  35. The tv was turned off
  36. She didn’t like her bed sheet
  37. I took too long to give her a kiss goodnight as was dealing with her equally irrational twin sister

I am so grey it is untrue.

1. 22nd January 2016 / 8:38 pm

Hahahahahaha crying!! This is brilliant, I am totally going to write down all of Amelia’s tomorrow. It is so funny reading them like this!! Amelia’s happen over most of the things you’ve mentioned!

• 23rd January 2016 / 7:06 am

There were lots more but I lost the will….!!

2. 23rd January 2016 / 8:14 am

Fantastic. All three of the sock related points made me giggle out loud (and I’m on a train, getting strange looks). Thanks for that! 😉

Dawn x
    #justanotherlinky

3. Emma Jones
    23rd January 2016 / 8:58 am

Wow that sounds like a stressful day. Good job we love our kids 😊 #justanotherlinky lifeinthemumslane

4. 23rd January 2016 / 3:59 pm

Oh dear! What a day! Toddlers are so dramatic…hehehe
    I hope today has been better x

5. Nicola Lynch
    23rd January 2016 / 7:53 pm

This is brilliant! It’s inspired me to write ours tomorrow! There’s ALWAYS something!!!

6. 24th January 2016 / 10:08 am

Omg so funny “her sock hurt”! Although to be fair, I also like to have my lunch at 9.49am 😉 my son is only 6 months old, so I have all this to look forward to!! #justanotherlinky

7. 25th January 2016 / 4:42 pm

This is fantastic! It is SO funny looking back at the things kids loose a temper over isn’t it?!
    Thank you so much for linking up to #justanotherlinky

8. 27th January 2016 / 8:53 pm

Thank you thank you thank you for making me knowing not alone!! And I did laugh at the sock one, sorry. Thanks for linking up to #justanotherlinky xx