Last year I did a 2015 bucket list and it’s been so great to look back and see how much I achieved. I thought I’d do another for the coming year
- Renovate our bathroom. Since moving in here in September I have loathed the bathroom. It is just grim. I hate spending anytime in there as its beyond dated. It has a toilet with a pull chain for crying out loud! We will be saving towards that as it is something we all so desperately want/need.
- Enjoy the time with the girls at home. They will be off to nursery every afternoon from September as they’ll be 3 in June and once they start, it feels like they’ve suddenly gained their own independence. It is going to be a huge huge wrench when they go as its been so full on and just me and them for such a long time so the whirlwind is all of a sudden going to stop. I feel very very sad about it all but don’t want them to miss out on nursery as it was so fantastic for Charlie, just for my own selfish desire!
- Take a photography course. This year has really made me realise how bad I am at taking photos. I did book on a course last year but it was cancelled and I never bothered to find an alternative.
- Take a spa day. I am so overdue a complete pamper and I am definitely going to book one for the spring.
- Sort out the garden. We moved here at the end of September and the weather hasn’t been the best so our new garden isn’t in the best shape as it seemed fruitless to even attempt to do anything.
- Blog how I want to blog. I got lost towards the middle of the year and kinda became something I’m not. I have become far more erratic but I have realised |I'[m never going to be number 1 but I’m me – and that is what I want. Sadly it took two great blogging chums leaving to realise but I’m happy doing my own thing.
- Look into volunteering. The girls will be at nursery every afternoon come September so I really would love to take the chance to help out a very dear charity that helped my Mom when she was poorly. I have already looked into it but won’t be able to put it into practise until the girls are at nursery.
- Go to Drayton Manor. I keep seeing such amazing things and it’s not far from us so this is the daytrip I want to book and do next year as I have never ever been!
- Take Charlie to a football match. His football obsession is showing no signs of slowing down so I’d love to take him to a proper match or a stadium tour which he would adore.
Not an overly adventurous one but 2016 is going to be the year of saving if ever we want that extension!! What would be/is on your list? You can link up your bucket list on my linky.