September to me signifies the last bit of sunshine before the nights draw in and we start on the countdown to the big C word. It’s back to school soon plus my 3 year wedding anniversary so it’s a good month. Here’s what I’m planning for the coming month
- MOVE HOUSE! Yes we officially get the keys on 4th September so September is the month of moving. Luckily we will have about a 4 week cross over period with our current house so there’s a nice bit of breathing space to be able to decorate before we officially move in. It’s very exciting!
- Go for an anniversary meal. I’m debating whether we go for a big posh meal or just a lunchtime cake date but with moving and my 30th creeping up we are going low key this year
- Get Charlie into a football training team. He’s been thinking of starting proper training as currently he only goes to an after school club so it’d be nice for him to follow his hobby
- Start my exercise DVD again. I really got into my home fitness but then just stopped so I want to start again, even if it’s just s few times a week
- Tidy up my blog. I really want everything categorised and in a more user friendly way. I’d love any feedback on things I could improve
Good luck guys – can’t wait to see how you’ve all got on. Don’t forget to link up your posts.