Wicked Wednesdays – I Want A Cake

You know that complete unadulterated FURY when you have eaten your own cake but your twin is chomping her way through hers.

Life is just so unfair isn’t it?

tantrum

brummymummyof2

1. 29th July 2015 / 5:11 am

I was so mean as A child and would save mine so my bro would do the same! Fab pic xx #wickedwednesdays
    Sarah Howe recently posted…Best and Worst Week #11My Profile

2. 29th July 2015 / 6:16 am

i always said I’d love twins till I had one and now I wonder how you do it?! You are a super mum and this picture is adorable and funny all at the same time! Thanks for sharing and commenting on my post – Roversi the Wrestler #wickedwednesdays

3. 29th July 2015 / 7:46 am

Oh dear…somebody is NOT happy at all! Did you go with the typical mum response? “well if you didn’t eat yours so quick you would still have some?!” We have similar issues with ice lollies here! Hayden eats his in about 30 seconds flat, whereas Ellis likes to enjoy and savour his! hehe! xx
    Clare recently posted…Wicked Wednesday 29th JulyMy Profile

4. 29th July 2015 / 9:15 am

Ha my daughter tries to eat her cake really quickly so then she can pester me for some of mine! #wickedwednesdays
    Kiri recently posted…Wicked WednesdaysMy Profile

5. 29th July 2015 / 11:02 am

Love the fury! That is how I get when it comes to cake though – lol x

6. 29th July 2015 / 1:57 pm

Ha! Fab pic!to be fair is there such a thing as too much cake? I think I’d be the same 😉 #wickedwednesday
    martyn recently posted…Wicked Wednesday #15My Profile

7. Mummy's to do list
    29th July 2015 / 9:25 pm

A fellow food rage toddler for my boy! He has already been known to just take his sister’s cake if he runs out. He’s 13 months and she’s 3 – he has no fear! #WickedWednesdays
    Mummy’s to do list recently posted…A classic for the family album!My Profile

8. Mummy's to do list
    30th July 2015 / 8:58 pm

Love it! Food rage is a common occurrence in our house too! #WickedWednesdays
    Mummy’s to do list recently posted…A classic for the family album!My Profile

9. 30th July 2015 / 9:43 pm

Aww – the injustice of it all! Definitely captured that feeling of frustration and anger and love the fact that her sister seems so unaware of it all in the background.
    Louise recently posted…Me and Mine – JulyMy Profile