The lovely Zena from Zenas Suitcase has tagged me in the Eleven Things post. She has set me the following questions:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I would like to be in a flexible career that is geared around blogging/social media as it’s something I am passionate about. I would also love to have moved house with a big garden and more space for us all.
2. What one toy would you throw repeatedly against a brick wall?
We had a singing Elmo that drove me up the wall as he would talk FOREVER. Literally, he would tell an entire story and wouldn’t shut up! He would often start singing even when you were convinced he was turned off. He sadly went to toy heaven quite early on. (HURRAH)
3. Where is your happy place?
Dorset evokes such wonderful happy memories and it’s definitely the place that was mine and Moms. Charlie took his first steps in Dorset and we have always had such lovely holidays down there. I can’t wait to go down for the first time with the girls this year.
4. If the next song you heard was going to be the last one you ever heard, what would you listen to and why?
Elbow One Day Like This – it’s our wedding song and I could listen to it forever. It’s such a beautiful and uplifting song that made our wedding even more perfect.
5. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
I waitressed in a pub with a friend when we were teenagers. It was quite fun actually but when the chef had a blazing row with a customer and blamed us I knew it was time to quit!!
6. What ‘bad’ thing did you do as a kid that your parents never found out about?
Probably putting a couple of extra penny sweets in my pick & mix and never paid – I still feel guilty now!7. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be and why?
New York. It’s the one place that for years and years that I so desperately want to visit. We had planned on going for my 30th but I think it’ll more realistically be my 40th (sob)
8. What were your favourite sweets as a kid?
Dweebs. I love love loved them and are packet after packet. I remember them being 25p and tasting just amazing.
9. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
I love Toy Story. All the films are just so timeless and I could watch them over and over. I’m so glad that the kids love them as much as I do – any excuse eh? I had all the toys and was just obsessed when it first came out all those years ago.
10. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met Cheryl Cole when she was in Girls Aloud and she was sooo lovely! I’ve also met Simon Cowell who bizarrely was holding this tiny little dog and was besotted with it! I am also in a Busted music video (hahaha)
11. Which do you like best, Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. I feel I am much more me on Twitter as not many friends/family are on my Twitter followers so I can chat without knowing everything will be scrutinised and gossiped about! I’ve had the same twitter account for over 6 years so that’s why I have so many tweets!!
- Who was your childhood idol?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- What was the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would and why?
- Have you got any hidden talents?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would your perfect meal be?
- What is your favourite item of clothing you own that you could never throw away?
- If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
- Saddest movie you’ve ever seen?
- What is guaranteed to put a big smile on your face?