First of all I owe a HUGE apology for my tardiness of comments on your posts. I have had a bit of a weird month blog wise and lost my mojo so have been spending less time here so I’m really sorry for lack of support but after a break I’m back and ready and raring.
So July is over and we are full on into school holiday month – there’s no escaping is there!! But how did we all fair in July? Here’s how I got on:
- Go to the beach. DONE. We went to Swanage and Bournemouth beaches and had such a lovely time (you can read all about it on that link)
- Buy Peppa Pig World tickets. DONE. It was AMAZING! We all had such an awesome time and the weather was amazing and luckily I remembered their swimsuits so they could play in the outdoor muddy puddles water area.
- Organise play dates for the six weeks holidays. SORT OF! We have a couple lines up but will sort more at my friends little boys birthday party next week I’m sure.
- Get the girls feet measured. DONE. Measured and new ones bought. I was super surprised they’d only gone up half a size but we had to get them new ones. Luckily one pair was in the sale and the local shop gives a 5% discount for twins but still a very expensive time!
- Go to see the Minion movie. DONE.
Charlie and I sloped off last Sunday and I’m gutted to say I was a tad underwhelmed by the film. I was so looking forward to it, I remember seeing the trailers back in the winter but it didn’t have the same spark as Despicable Me but Charlie loved it so that’s the main thing.
Now without using my stern voice can people ONLY link up actual monthly bucket list posts. There were a couple of rogue link and drops last month tut tut! So as always, please link up your posts below and try to comment on at least two other people’s posts if you can. I will RT all your posts if you tweet me @Cinderelmo and I will also pin to the Monthly Bucket List Pinterest board – so why not give me a follow on them both.
Please add the badge and/or a link so others can find out and join in the fun. Thanks so much for baring with me guys – I’ve made such a lovely group of friends from running this and you’re all so blimmin loyal it’s really touching.