I say it every month but where on earth is 2015 going?! The summer is upon us and soon out kiddies will be with us for 6 whole weeks. It sounds glorious doesn’t it – no school runs, lie ins, days out… But in reality there’ll probably be fighting over the TV and the immortal line – I’m bored! Good luck folks.
Anyhoo how did I get on during June?
1) Throw an awesome 2nd birthday party. DONE. We had the most glorious weather for their birthday so had our BBQ and all the family came over and it was such a lovely day.
2) Britmums. DONE. It was a long weekend but I was brave and chatted to many lovely bloggers. I wrote this post so you can see what I made of it all.
3) Family meal. DONE. We went last Friday night and it was really nice to all chat to everyone. My old neighbours who I grew up with and still live next door to my Dad came too and it was very funny and ended with my drunk sister singing the Killers!
4) Up the exercise. FAIL. I’ve been absolutely rubbish not going to lie! My husbands work has exploded and super busy so I’m struggling to fit in any running plus it’s too bloody hot!
5) Restyle my hair. DONE. I had a good 4/5 inches off my hair so it’s lovely and quick to wash and dry but of course I can never get it to look like the hairdresser did! What do you think?
Link up your posts below and try to comment on at least 2 posts. I will RT all your posts if you tweet me @Cinderelmo and I will also pin to the Monthly Bucket List Pinterest board – give me a follow!