We almost are in the 6th month of the year which means we are HALFWAY! Eeeeeep I can’t quite believe it. June is a very special month as there are two very special birthdays! I do love June with the nice weather and celebrations.
1) Throw an awesome 2nd birthday party. Sob. My girlies turn 2 on 7th and I will be a hysterical crying mess as we kiss goodbye to the baby stage and enter full on terrible 2s – times 2! We are planning on having a BBQ so if everyone could keep their fingers and toes crossed for nice weather that would be super!
2) Britmums. I am soooo bloody excited to be going on 19th & 20th. My aim is so meet loads of fabulous bloggers and enjoy time with the blogging bestie Becky who I am determined to get a nice photo of us! Let me know if you are going!
3) Family meal. Need to plan an evening meal with my husband, Dad, sister & her partner. We are long overdue a meal and drinks at our favourite restaurant in town so must synchronise our diaries!
4) Up the exercise. If you read my blog you’ll know I’m doing Slimming World. I had a blip last week which I’m a bit gutted about so I’m determined to get back on it and also really up my exercise. It makes me feel so much better when exercising so this is one to do this month
5) Restyle my hair. I’m so fed up of looking like a hippy with my dull hanging hair so I’m going to book in for a complete new look. Eeeek quite scary but massively needed!!
Make sure you link up and good luck. Enjoy June!