Halfway through the year – how on earth has that happened? June is always a lovely month for us – mainly because it’s the girls birthday!
So how did I do in May? On my list last month:
1) Get my nails done – DONE! I went for a lovely light pink with a hint of shimmer. I absolutely love having them painted and its gel so hopefully will last a few weeks
2) Pay off our holiday – DONE! Countdown is now on for July. Very excited.
3) Buy a bench and plants – DONE-ish! Well I dug out the Rose and planted some new flowers that are looking lovely. Instead of a bench we have ordered a new table, chairs and parasol. We still do need a bench but thought a table and chairs was more important. It’s being ordered a few days before the girls birthday as we are planning a BBQ so praying it does arrive on time!
4) Start deciding on the girls birthday presents – DONE! We have got them a kitchen and going to go with my Dad to get them some Happyland things. There’s also another very exciting surprise which I’ll be blogging about soon.
5) Start logging my monthly stats – FAIL. Probably the easiest on the list and I haven’t! I will definitely do it this month
You can find my June Bucket list here
As always, if you could try to comment on at least two other posts to make sure that we are sharing the love! Don’t ever put any pressure to get round them all – that’s my job! I’ll also be pinning them to my Monthly Bucket List Pinterest board so feel free to follow that board for quick reference. Thanks all for linking up. I really appreciate it!!
Please be a doll and add the badge to your posts!!