Wicked Wednesdays – Penguins? WHERE?!

What a lovely photo opportunity – get the Penguins swimming behind the kids, how wonderful – if they’d stay still!

Penguin?

What penguin?!

1. Ally Messed Up Mum
    1st April 2015 / 6:54 am

Haha, always the way. Once in a lifetime memory but there is always something more interesting, haha! #wickedwednesday xx
    Ally Messed Up Mum recently posted…Wicked Wednesday #5My Profile

2. 1st April 2015 / 7:11 am

Fab!! We saw similar last week at Bristol Zoo. My two are just obsessed with the giant penguin collection boxes rather than the real penguins.
    Karen (@karenjwhitlock) recently posted…Sunday Stars 29th MarchMy Profile

3. Karen
    1st April 2015 / 8:45 am

Brilliant photos. It’s always the way, no one looking in the right direction.
    Karen recently posted…Wicked WednesdayMy Profile

4. 1st April 2015 / 9:04 am

Haha! Brilliant. You’d be more shocked if one was spotted else where! #wickedwednesday
    martyn recently posted…Wicked Wednesday #3My Profile

5. Natalie
    1st April 2015 / 9:55 am

Ahh haha! Yes!
    This is so true! We visited the aquarium recently and had the same, at least you took cute pictures though!!
    #wickedwednesdays

Natalie x

6. Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk)
    1st April 2015 / 1:40 pm

Haha! They are hard to capture! #wickedwednesdays
    Merlinda Little ( @pixiedusk) recently posted…Wicked Wednesday – 01 April 2015My Profile

7. 1st April 2015 / 6:45 pm

They say never work with children or animals, I think this photo sums up why.
    Brill photo x

8. 1st April 2015 / 8:26 pm

Hehehe I love the last photo at the bottom. Bless them, they so cute. x

9. 3rd April 2015 / 4:03 pm

I have shots JUST LIKE THIS! What’s wrong with them? Thanks so much for linking up to Wicked Wednesdays and I can’t wait to see you this next week! x
    brummymummyof2 recently posted…Note to Self: Stop Being a LunaticMy Profile

10. 4th April 2015 / 8:06 am

Haha this is funny, can imagine you standing there trying to capture it! x
    Mummyandmonkeys recently posted…Birth Story #1My Profile