Trunki ToddlePak Goes To Wonderland

I have to start off by saying – we love Trunki! No holiday is complete without our Trunki suitcases which are very well travelled indeed! But we only have the actual cases so when we were given the chance to try out their ToddlePaks we were very very excited.

The incredibly generous folk at Trunki obviously knew how unwilling to share P1 and P2 are so kindly sent them each a set so Mommy was able to walk them by herself (!!!!) which was a feat in itself with two 20 month olds who are incredibly strong-willed. There are seven different designs to choose from but I opted for the orange monkey and red fox designs. These can be bought directly from the Trunki website and delivery is free.

Trunki

So – what is a ToddlePak I hear you say? They are little reins that are suitable as training reins for your toddlers first steps or until you’re happy to let them roam (can’t see that happening anytime soon here!) free (recommended age is 6-48 months)

Now as a Mom of twins I will admit that I find it hard to take them both out on my own; they have a tendency to want to run in opposite directions and refuse to hold my hand as they want their own independence so reins seem a perfect solution to allow them to feel like they’re free and can do what they want when secretly I’m (literally) pulling the strings behind the scenes.

We decided to put the reins to the test on a family day out to Wonderland in Telford when my husband was there to help me out!! The girls absolutely loved the freedom and we found that we were able to ensure we could keep our eyes on them at all times. The strap was able to go over my wrist so they could walk easily and I didn’t feel like I was walking a dog!!

trunki toddlepak

With the girls on their reins we were able to go into the maze as you aren’t allowed to take pushchairs in. The reins are very bright so are easy to see from a distance (and when you get lost in the maze which happened – a LOT!)

trunki

This is her “we are lost in the maze” face!

The reins go over the front of the body and there’s a simple clip at the back. The straps are really easy to adjust and there is a velcro flap to ensure that any left over rein is safely tucked away and isn’t flapping about allowing the child to trip.

trunki twins

Holding hands (heart melt)

The reins didn’t ride up which was excellent as I had a backpack style with Charlie which used to ride up around his neck and ears making it look incredibly uncomfortable! The product felt strong and sturdy and the clasp is strong to hold and doesn’t unclip – and believe me with P2 she really put her ToddlePak to the test with running off and pulling away – a lot!!

I love the funky cute designs and they are small to transport and easy to put on and off which when you have two is something you definitely want. All in all – massively pleased and with a RRP of £17.99 I think this is an excellent price for a trusted brand and quality product. Thanks Trunki!

Here are a selection of my favourite (and somewhat crazy!) photos from our day out! Enjoy x
IMG_3192 IMG_3216 IMG_3191

Wonderland telford

Meeting the Mad Hatter

trunki toddlepak

And they’re off!

jIMG_3183  What a wonderful day!

Disclosure – we were sent two ToddlePaks in exchange for this review.

You can follow Trunki on Twitter or like their Facebook page

1. 17th February 2015 / 9:05 am

They look so sweet and so very useful, too. My daughter’s going on a school trip to Wonderland next month and can’t wait!

2. 17th February 2015 / 9:57 am

Awww the girlies look so cute in their ToddlePaks!Oh how cute is that we are lost face, awww bless her. Looks like you had a lovely family trip out too. Xx

3. 17th February 2015 / 12:59 pm

They look very useful to have….Your two are just so adorable x

4. 17th February 2015 / 9:48 pm

They are so gorgeous, such a beautiful pair! You have such a gorgeous family Beth x

5. You Baby Me Mummy
    17th February 2015 / 9:48 pm

Fabulous pictures huni! I LOVE our Toddlepak so much better than our previous reins x

• You Baby Me Mummy
      20th February 2015 / 8:12 pm

Thanks for linking up to #PointShoot x

6. 17th February 2015 / 10:30 pm

Since Amy got her first proper pair of shoes at the weekend we’ve been using the Toddlepak a lot – in fact I didn’t actually take it off her today. It was a complete lifesaver. I’ve always been a big fan of reins but the Toddlepak takes it to the next level!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

7. 18th February 2015 / 8:38 am

What gorgeous photos. We love our Toddlepak too, it’s the first set of reins I have tried and been really happy with – they just seem to fit properly! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

8. 18th February 2015 / 2:04 pm

I love the look of these and I imagine that with twins they are very useful indeed! x

9. 19th February 2015 / 11:12 am

What a fab review Beth, looks like you’ve got your girls under control there. We tried out the dinosaur version, and it was such a lifesaver for us. Love being able to get out more with the 2 girls #triedtested

10. 19th February 2015 / 7:54 pm

Love LOVE the hats! They are gorgeous! Looks like you had a good time 🙂 #PointShoot

11. Em @ snowingindoors
    20th February 2015 / 5:41 pm

We love Trunki too and these reins are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with Point + Shoot xx

• 22nd February 2015 / 7:45 pm

A great product addition for Trunki! Gorgeous pictures to, the twins are so adorable! #PointShoot

12. 23rd February 2015 / 3:35 pm

Such cuties! Great review and Wonderland looks like a fab place to visit!

Thanks for linking #toddlerapprovedtuesday xx

13. 23rd February 2015 / 9:00 pm

Ahhhhh those faces! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

I love these, I might get a pair for Elsie in the summer.

#ToddlerApprovedTuesday

14. 10th March 2015 / 8:25 am

I’ve been researching reins for our twins and these look fantastic! Arthur is just taking wobbly steps and I’m sure Brandon won’t be far behind him, I think with twins there is even more of a need to keep them close 🙂 Love the designs of these and they look very comfy to wear, lovely review xx