Wow! I can’t believe how quickly February has sped by. I know it’s a super short month but even so how has it been four weeks since my last Monthly Bucket List post? I hope you all have been having fun getting out and about (or maybe not given some of the rather dodgy weather!) Well here is my last months bucket list – how did I do?
1) Have a Wintery walk and spot some snowdrops – TICK We have managed to squeeze in two lovely walks. The first was because we had no snow so decided to go to the Clee Hill in Shropshire which always gets tonnes of snow and it was awesome! We also went to Carding Mill Valley in half term which wasn’t snowy but we went stream paddling. Will definitely be back in the summer months!
2) Make pancakes that LOOK like pancakes – Hmm. They were edible and slightly round. What do you think?!
3) Buy my husband a Valentine’s card – I got him one HURRAH! Didn’t stretch to a present as he was adamant he didn’t want one – which was awkward when he gave me a bottle of perfume!
4) Make a Valentine’s card with Charlie – he made four!! Three for the girls at school and also one for his aunty as he wanted to treat her. Incredibly ssweet!
5) Book a hotel for a night away – as you read this I’ll be on our way for our very first night away as a couple since well before the girls were born!! I’m feeling a tad nervous and will miss them like crazy but we are only going an hour away so it’s not too bad. The hotel looks lovely and cocktails is firmly on my agenda!
6) Take more photos. I’ve been a little bit better but I still find myself using my iPhone – namely because I always forget the big camera. I have got a bag for it so I’m hoping this will make it easier to carry around.
7) See Shaun the Sheep movie – we did this on the last day of half term week. And I’m afraid to say I was a bit disappointed! There was no dialogue whatsoever throughout the entire film wich made it a bit boring for me.
Sooo I’d say I was quite successful! So what does March bring…Here’s what I’d like to achieve
1) This is a BIGGY. I want to join the gym. I’ve been putting it off for months and months but this month I will go and sort it all out. It’s really time to pull my ginger out and get doing something.
2) Try to get MumsNet front page or be a Tots100 Good Read I know I know you shouldn’t write for others but I’ve never been a Tots Good Read and haven’t been on MumsNet this year so it’s a personal bloggy goal. (Best write some decent posts then!!!!)
3) Go for a lunch date with my sister. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with my sister. She drives me crazy at times but we are incredibly close. She works in town so I would love to try to make more of an effort to have time just the two of us as we always have the kids with us so I’d like to try to factor this into March
4) Continuing on from February – I also want to make more time with my husband. It’s his birthday in a few weeks so this is a good excuse!
5) I’m going to steal one of Jo at A Frumpy Mum’s list and ensure I clean my bloody car out!
6) Along with the gym joining I’d like to start on a weight loss plan so I’m going to stick lose a bit of weight in there too!
7) We are off to Bluestone at he end of the month so I’m really wanting to visit the beach – rain or shine I want to have a beach walk. We live so far from the sea so it’s a rare treat. I’m sure there’s lots of lovely things to do there so I’m just wanting to relax and enjoy family time.
So how did you all get on? I look forward to finding out. Thanks so much for linking up. It’s great to get other ideas, thoughts and inspirations from all of you lovely folks!