Which Superhero Parent Are YOU?

You know when you get to the end of the day and everyone goes to bed without screaming after eating all their tea and you actually feel like a super hero? There are a few (yes very few) days where I do feel like I could take on the world. It’s usually when I’ve managed to put away half a basket of washing that has sat there for a month and it’s desperate times as I’m resorting to the maternity leggings – but you just feel ACE! Being a twin Mom makes people think you’re actually quite a good human being and I am often called “supermom” I think it’s because I’ve gotten to 19 months of having twins and not lost one – so I’ll happily take the supermom tag – but whilst I’m bagging supermom – I think that these superhero titles are actually more accurate than the ones that are in all those comics. IMG_4589-0.JPG

Cack Woman – her super power would definitely be the ability to change a cack filled nappy on a toddler who is having a tantrum and rolling everywhere. She has mastered how to change said sh*tty nappies standing up and can change in under 10 seconds – what a woman! She looks utterly fabulous too – and please note she’s not wearing white which shows them stains up something chronic!

IMG_4587-0.JPG

Nap man – forget Batman – Nap Man has taken over and can power nap for the world. A 39 second nap whilst the child is dancing to the Peppa Pig theme tune will revitalise Nap Man for the day. You really have to seize ANY opportunity for a power shot.

IMG_4595-0.JPG

Wonder-ful Woman – the Mother who can cook and craft and DAMN looks good in a pair of hotpants. She is the creme de la creme of parent superheroes and no one likes her as she’s so bloody good at everything (I definitely would never ever be her!)

IMG_4596-0.JPG

Ciderman – Everyone would want to be him; his super power would be to drink as much as humanly possible; after the littlies have gone to bed of course!) and still be able to be at the sight of a dropped drink in milliseconds IMG_4597-0.JPG

Iron-ing Man – I would quite like him to live in my house. I certainly would open him with welcome arms to come in to my house and blitz all the ironing whilst I was in bed. If anyone sees him – send him my way!

IMG_4598-0.JPG

Night Bawler – this one is reserved for the little human in you lives. Night Bawler keeps you up ALL night with the dulcet tones of a wailing child. This superhero is not welcome in anyone’s house EVER!! But he seems to be the one that inhabits most…!

So which one would you like to be? Or even better which one ARE you?!

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

1. January 15, 2015 / 9:47 am

Yet another amazing post, it had me giggling to myself the whole way through lol. Oh gosh I’d like to be cack women but the reality of me pulling that off *yeah nor likely* lol xx

2. January 15, 2015 / 10:54 am

I LOVE this post…we are big on superhero’sin our house! I have 4 children (8,6,18 months and 4 months) and not lost one yet either lol!
    I would love to be wonder woman is is totally my idol! Sadly I do not look like her but do try to cover all other aspects. Great post x
    Mummy Fever recently posted…Planning Ahead: A Special Valentines MealMy Profile

3. January 15, 2015 / 7:52 pm

Haha brilliant! I was most definitely cack woman today!

4. January 15, 2015 / 9:10 pm

brilliant! think i must be cack women when my older two where in nappies they used to do synchronised sh*ting interesting days!
    Amy Everything Mummy recently posted…My Captured Moment #2My Profile

5. January 16, 2015 / 9:35 am

Oh ironing man would be welcome in my house! I am trying to be Cack-woman and unfortunately getting a lot of practice at changing dirty nappies, I wonder will I ever be super at it?
    I would love to be Wonder-ful Woman, but that would only be in my dreams, providing of course I actually got any sleep!
    Jenni – Baby Chaos recently posted…When Boo naps…My Profile

6. January 16, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Haha Beth that’s hilarious! I’d love to be Wonder-ful Woman but I’m definitely more Cack Lady xx #PoCoLo
    Hannah Budding Smiles recently posted…Organising My LifeMy Profile

7. Raising Mighty Girls
    January 16, 2015 / 5:57 pm

Loved this. I would love Iron-Ing Man in my home. Maybe if I click my heels it might happen 🙂

8. January 16, 2015 / 10:17 pm

Love it. My eldest is superhero crazy at the moment. My youngest has mastered the skill of rolling onto his tummy whilst I am changing him with acute speed and precision so I could really do with being cack-woman about now!
    lifeloveanddirtydishes recently posted…What the baby books don’t tell youMy Profile

9. January 16, 2015 / 10:43 pm

Love this post – if you see Iron-Ing Man please send him my way! I think I probably identify most with Cack-Woman though!
    Louise recently posted…Friday Fabulous Five #19My Profile

10. January 17, 2015 / 10:13 pm

Haha bloody loved this! I need Ironing Man too please! Thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts
    Honest Mum recently posted…Oliver Turns 5My Profile

11. January 20, 2015 / 9:21 pm

I’m not that good so I don’t think I could BE any – but I’d like to hire them all please… except night bawler – I’ll swap him for Mary Poppins… Deal?!

12. January 20, 2015 / 10:54 pm

This is fab! I love the names and descriptions are just hilarious! Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo
    Verily Victoria Vocalises recently posted…Simplicity.My Profile

13. January 21, 2015 / 11:48 pm

I want to be wonderful women but in reality I’m more the cack one :/ xx
    MummyandMonkeys recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

14. January 23, 2015 / 9:31 am

Love it Beth!!

Now im well on the way to becoming Wonder-ful Woman! I can cook i can craft (ermmmm ok, ok, I kind of make stuff that kind of resembles that thing I saw on Pinterest IF you look at it stood upside down and from the right angle) but mannnnnnn I look SHYTE in a pair of hot pants and fear after 4 kid my hotpant wearing days are well and truely over…before they even began. *sob sob*

X
    becky recently posted…#MyPreschoolLearner. Quick and Simple Penguin Craft.My Profile

• January 23, 2015 / 8:57 pm

I reckon we could work them hotpants – pahahahahahaaaaa