Drip drip drop little April showers! The fourth month of the year already – woah. It’s only when I do my monthly post I realise how fast time really does go by. With a hot month forecast, I’m hoping for lots of blue skies and getting outdoors. Here is a recap of my March bucket list goals and how I got on:
- Get the stairs sorted. DONE. We have had our under stairs coverted to tthree pull out drawers and a large double cupboard. I keep meaning to blog about it and show you the amazingness as this picture doesn’t do it justice.
- Book some things in my diary. FAIL. Well, actually it wasn’t needed as he didn’t end up in Scotland for the full 12 days. I did go and see my Gran and have met up with friends a fair few times this month so a kind of in-needed fail.
- Sort the bathroom. DONE. All hail the Lord, I no longer have a hideous old tatty bathroom. I have a beautiful grey and white glossy bathroom with marble tiles. There’s still a few bits that need finishing off and then I’ll do you a proper tour.
- Buy flowers more regularly. DONE. How much does a 99p bunch of daffs cheer you up? I am loving them and will be sad when they vanish from the shelves.
- Change my blog theme. DONE. Did anyone notice? Big shoutout to Stevie from A Cornish Mum who helped me set it all up, you are flippin ace.
So onto April. We don’t break up for Easter until next Friday but I cannot wait! We are off to Disney on Ice but I am already thinking of some fun stuff to do.
- A night away. I am seriously toy-ing with the idea of taking the three kids away overnight oin my own. Am I losing the plot or will it be an awesome adventure?!
- Film a video each week. I am really enjoying vlogging so I need to start planning videos and try to u8pload at least once a week – reckon I can do it?!
- Keep up the gym. Yes I finally re-joined and actually went! I really want to try to get back into the swing of it. The fact you can watch YouTube on the machines is a massive draw I have to say…!
- Buy a new foundation. I keep tryin to psyche myself up to go to a beauty counter and have someone try products on me but I always bottle it. I have crap skin so hate anyone looking at it let alone touching but I am looking flaky and orange – never a good combination. Time to grow a pair.
- Sort the shed and playhouse. As the weather picks up, we are getting out more but both of them need sorting and windows replacing so hopefully it being on my list will give me a kick up the butt!
Good luck and have a lovely Easter break all.