January is FINALLY drawing to a close. It seems to drag on forever and seriously, why is January SO crap? I’m looking forward to lighter nights and the temperature warming up a bit as I’m so over wearing seven layers at a time.
So February, the month of lurvvvve is upon us. Do you celebrate Valentine’s? We do but everything seems to think it’s so naff nowadays. I love a bit of cheese and old style romance so let me be! Aside from this, what else do I want to achieve in February:
- Re-do my YouTube thumbnails. I vowed I would start recording more this year. Primarily as my husband got me a rather expensive camera on the premise I’d use it for vlogging. I’m still practising and don’t think that I’ll be creeping up on Zoella anytime soon, but it’s been nice to make some little vlogs. My thumbnails are hideous though so I want to look at redoing them all.
- Get ready for our holiday. We are off to Butlin’s at half term for our second stay as Butlin’s ambassadors. The kids are so very excited and I know the weather isn’t going to be great but there’s so much to do inside that it doesn’t really matter.
- Start going to the gym regularly. I really need to up my fitness as I am struggling to shift my last few pounds to target and I know that exercise combined with Slimming World is the best way to get to target weight. I am so lazy and find any excuse not to go. I have a membership and am definitely not making best use of it.
- Get out and about with the girls more. I can’t believe as the months slip away, our mornings together are numbered. I need to start making more of the months we have together before they’re started into the school system and no longer are “mine” Something simple like popping to a café, an hour at soft play – something to make me feel more productive!
- Sort out under the stairs. Oh I am so excited, we are having our under stairs converted into built in storage. However, I need to sort out underneath the stairs as there is SO MUCH JUNK.