I thought I would revisit the annual bucket list I made last December. I have done one for the forthcoming here which you can read my 2017 goals here.
So, 2016 – how did I get on?
- Renovate our bathroom. FAIL. However, I did win a blog competition where I won £1000 worth of tiles which are all stored in our utility waiting for our new bathroom renovation which is finally pencilled in for the end of January/February. I cannot WAIT.
- Enjoy the time with the girls at home. DONE. The girls started nursery in September and have come on so much I would never believe they’ve only been there three months. We have had some lovely days out but I cannot believe school beckons next September. I will cry my eyes out!
- Take a photography course. DONE. Yes I finally completed a photography course at Arley Arboretum in October and learned so much. I still am practising but am so glad I conquered my fear.
- Take a spa day. DONE. My husband and I went away in August and I also was kindly invited to Fishmore Hall Spa in Ludlow which was bliss.
- Sort out the garden. FAIL. We got a playhouse and a trampoline which the kids loved but apart from that it’s pretty much a blank canvas. Saying that, with three kids, that’s probably the best way!
- Blog how I want to blog. DONE. I have been much happier with my blog this year and am really loving my little Twinderelmo space. Who knows what 2017 will bring but I am looking forward to it.
- Look into volunteering. FAIL. I am going to go and put my name down to help read with Charlie’s class now the girls are settled.
- Go to Drayton Manor. DONE. We went to Drayton Manor and Thomasland back in February and we all just loved it. It was such a great day out for all the family.
- Take Charlie to a football match. FAIL. I’m glaring at my husband for this one as he said he would sort it…TUT!
So there we have 2016. It’s been a lovely year with some wonderful surprises, the main being our trip to Disneyland Paris! It was one off the ultimate bucket list indeed.
I’ll be adding my 2017 Bucket List in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled. Why not do one of your own and link up with my monthly bucket list linky.