It seems five minutes ago that we were sat by the river basking in the sun having just booked our trip to Disney, yet as you read this? We will be there! Hopefully not freezing our arses off too, but you can’t moan!
The final month of 2016 is upon us and I hope that this linky has helped you hit some targets in your life. I love a good list and being able to cross things off is always worth a mini celebration. So back to November – how did I get on you ask?
- Plan a birthday meal. DONE. We went for Sunday lunch with my Dad, sister and brother in law. It had been a while since we had all been out together so was really nice.
- Go to a firework display. DONE. We went to the school one and the girls loved it! I was a bit dubious but it went well. My Dad came with me as my husband was working, however, Charlie ditched us to hang out with his mates SOB!
- Get Christmas ready. KINDA. I’ve pretty much got all our presents, but they aren’t wrapped and I haven’t written any cards yet but the majority is sorted, just needs putting into action.
- Arrange Charlie’s birthday. DONE. We are off bowling then for a lunch treat with two of his best mates. Can’t believe he’s going to be 8!
- Enjoy Disney. HOPEFULLY. I’ll let you know….!
So that was me, how did you get on? Link up your posts below and copy and paste the badge onto your post to tell your friends where to find us cool kids. See you soon for the FINAL Monthly Bucket List of 2016.