Welcome to my Monthly Bucket List Linky. If you’re new here – HI! and to all my lovely loyal linkers – you rock. This is the place to link up your monthly bucket list. If this is your first time then you can see how it all works by seeing some old Monthly Bucket List posts here.
The list can be as personal or professional, short or long, achievable or wild as you like! There are no zero rules or pressure here.
Each month I’ll do a round up of what I can cross off my list and what else I may want to add/ take off. It’s a great way to bounce other ideas off everyone else – and nab ones you hadn’t thought of. Sharing is caring people!
So why not join in? You’ll only ever have to do 12 posts in a whole year – easy peasy. This Linky will run on the last day of every month and will be open for 7 days afterwards. As with all other linkies – add your link & copy my badge to your post and hey presto!
I will comment and RT all posts so make sure you’re following me @Cinderelmo on Twitter. Grab the badge below for your posts and off you go.
Here is how I got on during my September bucket list.
- Knuckle down with Slimming World. YES. Well, last week was a bit naughty but I maintained so HURRAH. I am back at what I was before the holidays so am motivated again.
- Get back to the gym. YES. I have been twice this week already! I took the plunge and became a member and am enjoying it.
- Redecorate. YES. We now have a wallpapered living room.
- Plan an anniversary treat. It is our anniversary TODAY! And our romantic date? Alton Towers! Hell yeah.
- Book a photography course. YES. I am papping myself about it but in a few weeks I’m off to learn, wish me luck!
What a good month I had hey?! Link up your posts below and feel freee to add the badge and tell your blogging buddies.
Good luck and happy Autumn!