Monthly Bucket List September

I sound like a broken record. Every single month is the same, but genuinely, I cannot believe we are entering the NINTH month. September for me signals the end of summer…and the time that Christmas (oh yes, I said it!) starts creeping out. Only slowly but it does start. The nights start drawing in and you find yourself eyeing up winter boots. Am I right?!

Well seeing as we are into the last three months of 2016, I need to find some focus. This is what is reflected in my goals for next month:

• Knuckle down with Slimming World. The kids holidays has seen me gain, lose then gain… too many ice creams and days out so I kinda threw it all out the window in the name of fun. Once we are back in a routine, I will too with my food and finally get to my four stone loss target.
  • Get back to the gym. With the girls starting nursery every afternoon, I’ll have about 2 hours everyday to myself so I plan to get back in the gym and start running again. I actually miss exercising!
  • Redecorate. Our lounge feels so bare as it’s just painted, so I plan on doing some real changes starting with wallpaper and some new statement items. Watch this space.
  • Plan an anniversary treat. It’s our fourth wedding anniversary on 30th, four years! That too has whizzed by so we need to try to sort something.
  • Book a photography course. I’m planning on splurging on a new camera at the weekend, so time to get on a course and work out how to use it properly!

I look forward to seeing what is on all of your lists. You can link up your September Bucket lists here. Good luck guys.

Twinderelmo

1. Margaret Gallagher
    31st August 2016 / 9:38 am

Good luck with your list
    Can’t believe it’s Sept either soon be christmas

2. 1st September 2016 / 8:16 am

Christmas will be here before we know it… not long before the shops start with cards and the TV adverts will start. hope you have a fab month, enjoy that new camera xx
    Caroline recently posted…My monthly goals – SeptemberMy Profile

3. Bev
    1st September 2016 / 9:06 am

September already!!

4. 1st September 2016 / 12:44 pm

I can’t believe where the time has gone either! I end my maternity leave on the 29th and head back to work on the 3rd October. My bby is 7 months old now and the time has gone too fast! Godd luck with your goals for the month and thanks for hosting! xx
    Rachel Bustin recently posted…Review & Giveaway: The Poppy Pym Series by Laura WoodMy Profile

5. 1st September 2016 / 10:04 pm

Happy Anniversary for the 30th! Going on a photography course sounds fantastic, can’t wait to hear how you get on x
    #monthlybucketlist

6. Nicki Simpson
    2nd September 2016 / 8:42 pm

I need to knuckle down with slimming world too, preach

7. Kerry Locke
    11th September 2016 / 4:09 pm

Great Idea .. you’ve inspired me to make my own monthly bucket lists

8. 13th September 2016 / 12:17 pm

Yes to Christmas, I actually can’t wait man! I think it’s ok to start mentioning it in September.
    Ooh are you doing anything nice for your anniversary? A dirty weekend away somewhere maybe? *Sexy man gif dancing*
    BloggerMummyLauren recently posted…But What Did We Do Before The Internet?My Profile