Hello and welcome to my Monthly Bucket List Linky. This is the place to link up your monthly bucket list. If this is your first time then you can see how it all works by seeing some old Monthly Bucket List posts here.
The list can be as personal or professional, short or long, achievable or dreamy as you like! There are no zero rules or pressure here.
Each month I’ll do a round up of what I can cross off my list and what else I may want to add/ take off. It’s a great way to bounce other ideas off everyone else – and nab ones you hadn’t thought of. Sharing is caring people!
So why not join in? You’ll only ever have to do 12 posts in a whole year – easy peasy. This Linky will run on the last day of every month and will be open for 7 days afterwards. As with all other linkies – add your link & copy my badge to your post and hey presto!
I will comment and RT all posts so make sure you’re following me @Cinderelmo on Twitter. Grab the badge below for your posts and off you go.
Here is how I got on during my August Bucket List
- Meet up with friends. Kind of. I have met up with a few, not as many as I would have hoped to but time slips away doesn’t it?
- Plan at least one day out a week during the holidays and be more spontaneous! Again, a kind of. We have had some awesome days out including our day at Shrek’s Adventure, going on the London Eye and the Harry Potter studios tour. We have also had lots of simple cake dates and wandering round our home town.
- Arrange a date night. DONE. We went for a lovely meal and this weekend we are off for a spa! SO excited.
- Go and see Finding Dory. DONE. We went with my sister and sat in the big posh seats at the Odeon. It was like £30 for food, tickets, drinks and VIP seats. Brilliant day!
- Ebay clothes for Disney money. Big fat whoops. Although I cleared a lot for charity, so still a good deed.
So there we have it! Feel free to add the badge and/or a link so others can find out and join in the OVERWHELMING fun. Thanks so much for bearing with me guys – I’ve made such a lovely group of friends from running this linky and you’re all so blimmin loyal that it’s really touching. It will be open for seven days.