So who will be playing a prank tomorrow?! As always, can’t believe we are already a quarter of the year down. Doing a monthly list really makes me realise how fast the year zips by. Here were my March goals in case you wanted to see what was on my list for a bit of inspiration.
Here are my goals for the forthcoming month:
- Keep up 5k training. I have signed up for Race For Life which is 22nd May. I previously have been running for time purpose but last week finally did it distance based and ran 5k consecutively. I need to keep practising and find a suitable route that is long enough!
- Go to the cinema. Charlie keeps asking to go to the cinema so I need to bite the bullet and take the girls. He’s on Easter holidays until 11th so plenty of time.
- Make an effort with play dates. I’ve been really rubbish catching up with friends so I’m going to sort some to keep everyone occupied.
- Have a family day out. We haven’t had a proper day out for a while. There’s so many local attractions I think we should go and spend time as a 5 piece especially as the weather is picking up.
- Crack toilet training. We started with the potty last week and its find pretty well but we now need to head onto the toilet then finish with night time! No more nappies- sob!
You can link up your posts here. Have a brilliant April.