My Monthly Bucket List – February ’16

It’s quite weird that I have to 2016 as I can’t quite believe my linky has been running over a year!

So how has January been for you all? I wrote a post all about how crap January is – can you relate? It’s good to have goals to try to pull you through. But we’ve made it guys and on to the month of LURVE

I linked up my annual bucket list for the year last month. Ironically after the amount of times it cropped up on lists last year, losing weight wasn’t on it! I have started though and joined Slimming World at the start of the month and also started running so fitness is the order of the year. Here are my goals for February:

1. Hit the stone mark for my weight loss. I have already lost 9.5lbs but am aware it comes off much quicker to start with, so sticking to plan and hitting a stone in February would be super.
  2. Book our Valentines Day meal. We were given a voucher for Christmas to our favourite restaurant so we are going to use it just before the 14th. How ironic I’ve put this one after saying sticking to Slimming World!
  3. Sort out the girls clothes. I had a mini clear out before Christmas but a friend gave me a load of clothes for the girls so I really need a proper filter through and bag it for charity.
  4. Take the girls out at least once a week. I wrote about how hard it’s been lately and I’ve put it down to boredom. We spent Friday at the play barn and they loved it. Their behaviour was notably better so I need to put aside my own anxieties and do it for them.
  5. Plan half term fun! So far we only have Peppa Pig Surprise Tour so I need to think of something for Charlie. PP party logo
So what is on your list? You can link your post on the linky post here. Have a good one

Twinderelmo

1. January 31, 2016 / 2:16 pm

Well done on the weight loss lovely :)) I can’t wait for half term, Harley has his 10th birthday then scarily, so something to look forward to.

Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList
    A Cornish Mum recently posted…Monthly Bucket List – February 2016My Profile

2. January 31, 2016 / 5:56 pm

Fab list, well done on the weight loss, it will be better to stick with slow and steady. I am looking forward to half term so much, we don’t have too much planned but the break will be great. Thankyou for hosting lovely x
    Caroline recently posted…February Bucket ListMy Profile

3. January 31, 2016 / 6:44 pm

Oh God, I completely forgot about half term! Good luck filling that week up. Whee, I’m on a diet too and James wants to take me out for Valentines Day…we don’t usually do anything so I’m quite excited. I’m sure I can break the diet for one day. 😉 Good luck on hitting your target! Ray x #MonthlyBucketList
    Lukeosaurus And Me recently posted…My Sunday Photo: 31/01/2016My Profile

4. February 1, 2016 / 9:22 pm

Well done hon on your weight loss you’re doing fab!This is such a great bucket list. I love how you even have something wonderful planned for half term already. I hope you both enjoy your valentines day meal at your favourite restaurant. Best wishes for February. xx #MonthlyBucketList
    Mommy’s Little Princesses recently posted…My Monthly Bucket List – FebruaryMy Profile

5. February 4, 2016 / 9:44 pm

Well done on your weight loss! I love your aims are nice an varied, so many different aspects of your life and some easier to accomplish ones too 🙂
    Thanks for hosting #monthlybucketlist
    New Mummy Blog recently posted…#TheBabyFormula 2016 Week 5My Profile

6. February 8, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Well done on your weightloss I hope you hit the stone mark this month! And I hope you enjoy your meal out! What a nice treat =)
    Jenni – Odd Socks & Lollipops recently posted…A New LookMy Profile