It’s quite weird that I have to 2016 as I can’t quite believe my linky has been running over a year!
So how has January been for you all? I wrote a post all about how crap January is – can you relate? It’s good to have goals to try to pull you through. But we’ve made it guys and on to the month of LURVE
I linked up my annual bucket list for the year last month. Ironically after the amount of times it cropped up on lists last year, losing weight wasn’t on it! I have started though and joined Slimming World at the start of the month and also started running so fitness is the order of the year. Here are my goals for February:
- Hit the stone mark for my weight loss. I have already lost 9.5lbs but am aware it comes off much quicker to start with, so sticking to plan and hitting a stone in February would be super.
- Book our Valentines Day meal. We were given a voucher for Christmas to our favourite restaurant so we are going to use it just before the 14th. How ironic I’ve put this one after saying sticking to Slimming World!
- Sort out the girls clothes. I had a mini clear out before Christmas but a friend gave me a load of clothes for the girls so I really need a proper filter through and bag it for charity.
- Take the girls out at least once a week. I wrote about how hard it’s been lately and I’ve put it down to boredom. We spent Friday at the play barn and they loved it. Their behaviour was notably better so I need to put aside my own anxieties and do it for them.
- Plan half term fun! So far we only have Peppa Pig Surprise Tour so I need to think of something for Charlie.