Wicked Wednesdays – Wet Look Leggings

Don’t ever think it’s OK to go and turn off the oven so the tea doesn’t burn and leave your two year old twins with access to a laundry basket and clothing.

I was gone literally 15 seconds…

brummymummyof2

1. November 4, 2015 / 7:57 am

What is it with the wash basket?! My son loves taking all the clothes out of it! He is fascinated by the toilet too! I have to remember to keep the lid down coz I’ve caught him reaching for the water several times #wickedeednesdays
    Becky (@EducatingR) recently posted…Wicked Wednesday’s 04/11/2015My Profile

2. November 4, 2015 / 8:58 am

I realise I shouldn’t laugh but sorry I can’t help it! The alternative is to cry! lol #wickedwednesday

3. November 4, 2015 / 9:40 am

What is it with children’s obsession of putting things in the toilet?! And no, mummy you are very silly thinking you can leave children alone for any amount of time 🙂 xx
    Clare recently posted…Wicked Wednesday 4th NovemberMy Profile

4. November 4, 2015 / 10:15 am

Ive told our 7 year old that if I find anymore clothes on the floor they are going in the bin… maybe I should try the toilet instead! That’ll teach him #wickedwednesdays

5. Laura
    November 4, 2015 / 11:50 am

Always the same – You think you can just turn you’re back for a few seconds and the something goes down the toilet. Gotta love kids x

6. November 4, 2015 / 1:03 pm

Haha, this reminds me of the time my husband found one of my twins hovering over the toilet with a brand new iphone in his hands – he just caught it in time! Twins eh? #WickedWednesdays
    Philippa – Sounding Like My Mother recently posted…Don’t eat that!My Profile