Wicked Wednesday’s – Sand or Sludge?

You know last week when it absolutely chucked it down? Well someone had left the sandpit lid off. And our sandpit now resembles a water mud pit, which I found out about when I heard my daughter slashing about it in at the bottom of the garden. And P2 being P2 – had to sit down in it. Fully clothed. Awesome.

Well if you’re wearing a frilly pink top, floral leggings and white trainers of COURSE you need to sit in this sand/water/sludge pit.

brummymummyof2

1. August 19, 2015 / 5:20 am

Oh perfect! Such a lovely lot of mess for you to to clean. Little loves xx #wickedwednesdays
    Sarah Howe recently posted…Best and Worst Week #14My Profile

2. Ellie Mulligan
    August 19, 2015 / 5:35 am

awesome! Invite Jack over he would splash around with her!
    Ellie Mulligan recently posted…Wicked Wednesday #15My Profile

3. August 19, 2015 / 8:15 am

Eurgh! I have a two year old who would see that as being the best thing to play in ever! #WickedWednesdays
    Karen recently posted…Trapped in LavenderMy Profile

4. August 19, 2015 / 9:45 am

Oh my goodness!! Some washing to do later then! LOL My eldest daughter also loves doing these things!! What can we do right? Just let them be!! 😉 xx
    #wickedwednesday
    A Moment with Franca recently posted…Wicked Wednesday: Miss Climber!My Profile

5. August 20, 2015 / 3:14 am

We got something like this on our terrace! Goodness I hope the shop downstairs wont notice the sand in the gutter =P

#wickedwednesdays
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…A Mothers DayMy Profile

6. August 20, 2015 / 8:30 am

I feel your pain! We have also experienced the ‘sand sludge splash around’ incident. This also included, CAT POO!!! euuuwwwww!

7. August 21, 2015 / 12:00 am

Oh my eldest did exactly the same, filled the sandpit with water so it was horrible mess and then the youngest decided to get in it and bring it all in the house. Lovely! They have great fun though don’t they! #wickedwednesday
    Louise B recently posted…Wicked Wednesday 19.8.15.My Profile

8. August 21, 2015 / 10:40 am

Oopsie! They always have to do it when they’re wearing lovely clothes x #WickedWednesdays
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Word of the WeekMy Profile

9. August 24, 2015 / 5:28 pm

Oh god bab. SAND DOOM!!!! Thanks so much for linking up and I hope to see you at this weeks Wicked Wednesdays! x