My Monthly Bucket List – September

September to me signifies the last bit of sunshine before the nights draw in and we start on the countdown to the big C word. It’s back to school soon plus my 3 year wedding anniversary so it’s a good month. Here’s what I’m planning for the coming month

1. MOVE HOUSE! Yes we officially get the keys on 4th September so September is the month of moving. Luckily we will have about a 4 week cross over period with our current house so there’s a nice bit of breathing space to be able to decorate before we officially move in. It’s very exciting!
  2. Go for an anniversary meal. I’m debating whether we go for a big posh meal or just a lunchtime cake date but with moving and my 30th creeping up we are going low key this year
  3. Get Charlie into a football training team. He’s been thinking of starting proper training as currently he only goes to an after school club so it’d be nice for him to follow his hobby
  4. Start my exercise DVD again. I really got into my home fitness but then just stopped so I want to start again, even if it’s just s few times a week
  5. Tidy up my blog. I really want everything categorised and in a more user friendly way. I’d love any feedback on things I could improve

Good luck guys – can’t wait to see how you’ve all got on. Don’t forget to link up your posts.
B x

Twinderelmo

1. August 31, 2015 / 3:00 pm

I really need to start exercising again, I’m in awful habits with it being the holidays, and way too many pasties and treats! As for your site, I love it lovely only thing I would say is drop down menus would help with navigation whist still keeping it looking as pretty.

Stevie x #MonthlyBucketList
    A Cornish Mum recently posted…My First CarMy Profile

2. August 31, 2015 / 9:46 pm

Good luck with the move, we had the same crossover period and it made life so much more easier. I have just sorted categories out on my blog, I’m still not completely happy with it but I can’t see myself ever being fully happy with the blog 😉
    Becky xx
    Becky recently posted…September Bucket ListMy Profile

3. September 1, 2015 / 10:00 am

We had a four week crossover when we moved as well. I thought it was going to be all plain sailing because we had so much time but it went so fast, we still ended up rushing on the last few days to get the old house done and the keys handed in!

Good luck :oD xx
    Shell Louise recently posted…Desk Makeover Challenge – #Room4DeskChallengeMy Profile

4. September 1, 2015 / 12:01 pm

Good luck with your move! We are moving too, you are lucky you have a cross over period to sort out the new place, hope it goes well. Have a lovely anniversary whatever you do xx p.s I think your blog looks lovely

5. September 1, 2015 / 4:53 pm

Good luck with the move, hope everything goes well! And have a lovely anniversary no matter what you choose to do. Looking forward to seeing updates on your new house! 🙂 x #mymonthlybucketlist
    Jenny recently posted…Whatever The Weather Linky #8My Profile

6. September 4, 2015 / 1:14 pm

Finally getting around to commenting on this linky, sorry I’m a little slow.
    Good luck with the move, hope its not too stressful.
    Before reading this post I was looking at your blog thinking hoy beautiful it is, I wouldn’t change too much. x
    Caroline recently posted…My positive 2015 – Back to schoolMy Profile

7. September 4, 2015 / 3:12 pm

Ah wow, good luck with the move. What a fab thing to have at the top of your list this month!! I have just had a good old clear up on my blog, as my categories were out of control and my tags even more so!! PS: Your blog is gorgeous!

Faye – Tales and Tea
    Faye recently posted…MY MONTHLY BUCKET LIST | SEPTEMBERMy Profile

8. September 6, 2015 / 11:57 am

Great list! Congrats on the new house, hope you have a great anniversary. We get the keys to our new house tomorrow, I am so excited. We’ve got a couple of weeks cross over too – make things so much easier doesn’t it!
    Jenni – Odd Socks & Lollipops recently posted…My Sunday Photo 6th September 2015My Profile