Wicked Wednesdays – While I’m Away

I spent the weekend in London at the BritMums conference and it was the longest I’ve ever been away from the girls. I FaceTimed them all lots and asked my husband to send photos as I’m that much of a geek.

On the Friday afternoon one of the first photos I received was this, so this weeks Wicked Wednesday is brought to you by Daddy Twinders:

And the text that accompanied the photo:

“Went to check on P1 who still sleeping and came back to this”

1. June 24, 2015 / 9:00 am

It’s a written law that being left alone means you are able to trash the place! Good job x

2. June 24, 2015 / 10:19 am

Mine pull all the cushions off too!Shame they can’t clear it up as quickly as they make the mess lol x #wickedwednesdays
    Pickinguptoys recently posted…Wicked Wednesdays 24th JuneMy Profile

3. June 24, 2015 / 10:44 am

It always amazes me how much devastation they cause in such short spaces of time. They should really be commended on how good thy are at it #wickedwednesday X

4. June 24, 2015 / 12:38 pm

It’s the norm in our house as soon as the kids are in the living room, the cushions are everywhere! Also dads just don’t see the mess, most of the time, like us mums do! #wickedwednesday
    Louise B recently posted…Wicked Wednesday 24.6.15My Profile

5. Eleana / Spanish Mummy
    June 24, 2015 / 1:01 pm

That is so typical of men looking after the kids… mess everywhere
    #wicked wednesdays

6. June 24, 2015 / 2:09 pm

Aaaw hahaha this looks familiar. Olivia does the same too. Daddy Twinders must be so busy. Ha. 🙂
    Melody recently posted…Sleep or Sandwich?My Profile

7. June 24, 2015 / 3:05 pm

Heehee. As long as he made sure it was all returned to normal by the time you got back….
    Lovely meeting you lovely lady!
    Karen recently posted…Summer Days Linky 19th JuneMy Profile

8. UnicornMummy
    June 24, 2015 / 6:52 pm

That is an impressive blitz in that time, imagine if both were awake 🙂
    UnicornMummy recently posted…#WickedWednesday #1My Profile

9. June 24, 2015 / 8:35 pm

They just love pulling cushions off couches! My two like to have couch cushion hats!
    lucy recently posted…Wicked Wednesday!My Profile

10. June 29, 2015 / 5:36 pm

Oh god bab. What’s wrong with them???? Why can’t they cope! Thanks so much for linking up! I can’t wait to see what you have lined up for me this week over at #wickedwednesdays x
    brummymummyof2 recently posted…Enrolling The Kids In Hogwarts!My Profile