I absolutely love this time of year; light nights, gorgeous blue skies and being able to eat and play outside so no mess inside!! So what am I planning for July:
- Go to the beach. We are off to Dorset for a week at the end of the month and fingers crossed the lovely weather stays so we can take a trip to Bournemouth beach
- Buy Peppa Pig World tickets. I am really really wanting to take the girls whilst we are down that way – just need to convince the husband!
- Organise play dates for the six weeks holidays. There are lots of friends to catch up with so the summer holidays is the perfect chance. I’m not wanting Charlie to get too bored!
- Get the girls feet measured. Boring I know but they are due for new shoes and at least we can get cheaper Doodles!
- Go to see the Minion movie. I’ve been looking forward to it for ages so I’ll definitely be volunteering to take Charlie
What have you all got planned? I can’t wait to read all your lists. Don’t forget to link up your posts!
Happy July guys