Cbeebies Land – In The Night Garden Party

For the last six plus years, as soon the clock hits 6.20pm in our house, no matter what is going on I will be typing 6 – 1 – 4 in on the remote as the time has come for In The Night Garden. My girls are still mesmerised by Upsy Daisy and go a bit crazy when she comes on the screen so I think you know what my response was when we were so kindly invited to attend Iggle Piggle’s birthday party at Cbeebies Land last Saturday.

We arrived a little earlier and headed straight over to Cbeebies Land where we all went on the Postman Pat ride together where there was a lot of squealing in delight and that was just my husband. We noticed by the time we got off it was already 10.25am and as the party was due to start at 11am we had a wander around and went into the Charlie and Lola bit where the kids absolutely loved filling up the shoots and waiting for it to “rain balls” to many squeals of delight. Soon after we headed over to where the party was being held.

Now I have to admit beforehand despite being so excited I was feeling a tad apprehensive as I thought they would want all the kids to sit in a big circle and listen to someone talk which I knew the gitls would not do but as soon as we stepped inside it was the complete opposite; there were so many different activities everywhere you looked including face painting, balloon making, painting Makka Pakka’s stones, colouring in, not to mention getting to meet the legends Iggle Piggle and Upsy Daisy themselves.

The fab ladies in the main party area were so fab and really got all the kids involved – I absolutely admire their energy and enthusiasm – Charlie thought they were fantastic and laughed his head off at them! There was games, stories and even birthday cake – it really was a pretty awesome party. It’s the girls in a few weeks and the standard has been set!!! The party was to celebrate the first anniversary of the In The Night Garden ride in CBeebies Land and good old Iggle Piggle had set a world record! He has the worlds largest polar fleece blanket. It was made by Dreamtex Ltd, who manufacture the In the Night Garden Home Textile Collection, and measured in at at a whopping 98.8m sq! Here he is with his certificate and of course his now world record red blanket.

The party was fantastic and we could not believe how lucky we were to be given a goody bag each with a wonderful teddy, DVD, magazine and book! We were blown away by the generosity and felt incredibly lucky to have been invited for such a wonderful day. Days out recently can sometimes descend into tears and tantrums but this was one that we smiled from start to end!

And have you ever seen a happier six year old? Perfect start to half term.

The happiest boy in the world!

We were invited to the party and received complimentary admission to the park

1. 26th May 2015 / 7:47 am

This looks great! I love In the Night Garden too! Shame we live so far away from CBeebies Land. We would love to visit! Looks like you all had a fantastic time. What memories are made of #TriedTested
    Baby Isabella recently posted…Room on the Broom TrailMy Profile

2. Rebecca U
    26th May 2015 / 7:49 am

This looks so fun, my two would have loved it – they really like in the night garden #triedtested
    Rebecca U recently posted…Red Candy | ReviewMy Profile

3. 26th May 2015 / 12:05 pm

Looks as though you had a fantastic day, I love how charlie loved it too!

Thanks so much for linking #toddlerapprovedtuesday, remember you can post your in the facebook group and on pinterest too! xx
    leandra recently posted…|LEARN|shaving foam number smashMy Profile

4. Kate Cass
    26th May 2015 / 9:54 pm

What a happy day! Lydia and Dominic have moved away from ITNG but Seb is now getting into it! I love the merchandise/toys available and it’s great that it’s been passed down to Seb. I still think L & D would enjoy this!

5. 27th May 2015 / 2:41 pm

Looks like you had a fantastic day. It’s great they had lots of things to keep the little ones entertained #triedtested

6. 27th May 2015 / 2:50 pm

This looks like so much fun. We went to Cbeebies land last year and the boys loved it!! #Toddlerapprovedtueasday xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…Wicked WednesdaysMy Profile

7. 29th May 2015 / 5:29 pm

My youngest adores ITNG, he would have loved this I think! CBeebies Land is def on our bucket list for next year. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…The perfect biscuitMy Profile

8. 29th May 2015 / 8:17 pm

Ooh I so want to take Harry here, it looks brilliant! Looks like you all had such a great time. Great review x #TriedTested
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Word of the WeekMy Profile

9. 29th May 2015 / 8:22 pm

It looks like you had great fun! We loved Cbeebies Land when we visited last year.
    Thanks for linking your review up with #TriedTested this week x
    Colette B recently posted…Are you a wine drinker?My Profile

10. 30th May 2015 / 6:29 pm

Wow this sounds amazing – what fun! We are thinking of going to CBeebies land next month and the more I hear about it the more I really want to go!
    #TriedTested
    Sian recently posted…7 Things To Do In JuneMy Profile

11. Pauline jaconelli
    14th November 2016 / 5:44 pm

This sounds amazing my youngest would absolutely love it. I took my 8 year old last July to CBeebies land and even he had loads of fun, would love to take my 1 year old

12. sarah rowland