My Monthly Bucket List MAY

1) Get my nails done
We have a wedding at the end of May (an all day invite) and I desperately want to make a proper effort. I used to have my nails done regularly so it’d be such a treat to have them done but I must remember to book an appointment!!

2) Pay off our holiday
This is more of a reminder as I know the balance of our July holiday is due this month so I must remember to tell my husband!

3) Buy a bench and plants
I’m on a roll with the garden. I’m hoping the new turf takes as it was a nightmare last summer as it was so uneven I kept panicking about the girls tripping over. It looks lovely and we need a new bench (and eventually new furniture) as we were given one but it hasn’t faired well in the winter. I am also wanting to take out the rose as it gets wild and the girls have a tendency to sniff any flowers so think it may be a little dangerous!

4) Start deciding on the girls birthday presents
I am in complete denial that my girls are going to be 2 at the start of June and will cry a LOT but I need to get organised as we have a busy May lined up. We actually bought them a wooden kitchen at Christmas but as we went away it was too difficult to transport especially with a rather inquisitive 6 year old so that will their main present. I have also been looking at HappyLand stuff as think that will be a good gift that will grow with them throughout the year. But I have no doubt it will be dominated by Peppa Pig and Waybuloo as they’re their current favourite obsessions!

5) Start logging my monthly stats
This was a really interesting idea that I heard from BlogCamp. It would only be to jot down the number of followers on each channel at the start of the month to see how many I’ve gained/lost. I would be interesting to capture how my blog is growing.

I’ll leave it here as going June is  busy one too! Don’t forget to link up here. Thanks for supporting #monthlybucketlist

1. April 30, 2015 / 7:34 am

I LOVE your first one, all my nails have now broken since baby boy arrived 🙁 I also love how it is so different, in the UK you look forward to summer in Dubai you dread it and camp back to the UK!! X
    Laura @ Life with Baby Kicks recently posted…May Bucket ListMy Profile

2. Potty Mouthed Mummy
    April 30, 2015 / 8:28 am

I love getting my nails done but actually like sitting down and doing my own. Hope you have fun (I don’t really like weddings) sounds like a busy month. Our May is busy but got our holiday soon so not all hectic! xx
    Potty Mouthed Mummy recently posted…Monthly Bucket List | AprilMy Profile

3. April 30, 2015 / 9:22 am

Great list, I have been keeping a note of my followers every so often, and it is good motivation. I would love to get my nails done, enjoy the pampering. x
    Caroline recently posted…May Monthly Bucket ListMy Profile

4. April 30, 2015 / 10:05 am

Hi lovely, I use this link up every month to log my own stats and followers etc, I find it really keeps me focused on building them, since I am putting the numbers out there for public scrutiny eek!
    Our garden is a real project at the moment, we have some manky old concrete sheds to take down and then new ones to rebuild which will hopefully house my treadmill and some other gym equiptment!
    Glad you had a fun time at blogcamp, and I can only imagine how hard your Mum’s anniversary was *hugs*.
    Stevie xx #MonthlyBucketList
    A Cornish Mum recently posted…Monthly Bucket List – MayMy Profile

5. May 1, 2015 / 9:44 am

Great list, nails done, hmm I am still trying to find the time to paint mine!! Last time was my brothers wedding back in august, when I manged to only do one hand and didn’t realise until the middle of the service!!!
    Oh wow 2!! lots of fun pressies to buy =) Boo is going to the 18 months in June and I can’t believe it, how can the grow so fast?
    Jenni – Baby Odd Socks & Lollipops recently posted…Word of the Week – HolidayMy Profile

6. May 1, 2015 / 12:18 pm

Great list!! I really should take note of my followers too, I might start doing that. Our garden in a project for me too, hope you get it sorted 🙂 xx
    mummymelton recently posted…Bucket List – MayMy Profile

7. May 1, 2015 / 1:13 pm

Fab list. I always used to get my nails done pre baby and really miss it! I love Happy land stuff and play with it more that Oliver does. Have a fab month 🙂
    xx
    Becky recently posted…May Bucket List…My Profile

8. May 2, 2015 / 7:20 am

I have been writing down my stats for a few months now and it is so nice to see growth even when you think there is none. Thanks for hosting! xx
    Katy {What Katy Said} recently posted…My weekly list #10My Profile

9. Cheryl Irvine
    May 2, 2015 / 10:48 am

Oh no, you are making me ashamed of my own nails… Might need to follow your lead and get mine done too.