What A Difference

Last week was not a good week. I was incredibly teary and just lacking motivation. I felt like I was sinking and didn’t know how to jump ship. Only yesterday when someone asked me how Mothers Day was did it really click; I hadn’t been thinking much about it, just trying to ignore it really but I don’t think in doing so I realised the enormity of how much it was affecting me.

It was hanging over me like a big black cloud and it was hard, really hard. But like everything since last April you plough through it and here I am. Feeling battered and bruised emotionally but it’s sparked something. I can’t believe the different a week has made.

I haven’t had massively busy or particularly exciting week but if you saw on my Instagram that I decided to have a mass sort out of clothes and whilst I was way in over my head the girls  room is now spotless and I have bagged up two huge bags for a school table top sale and another two boxes of girls clothes out the way and I’m feeling good! There’s only our room to really sort out then the house is in pretty good shape. Not sure where this new found energy has come from but I’m feeling happy about it

The Reading Residence

1. March 20, 2015 / 1:41 pm

Glad you’re feeling a little brighter, and it sounds like you’ve got loads achieved this week. I need to have a good sort out of my kids’ bedrooms and clothes, too – I’ll get there at some point! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x
    The Reading Residence recently posted…Word of the Week 20/3/15My Profile

2. March 20, 2015 / 3:17 pm

It’s nice to hear that you are feeling a bit better this week, having a big clear out helps me too, I always feel like I have less patience when there is stuff to be done around the house (and you have reminded me I need to sort all of the clothes Boo has grown out of, they are just stuffed in our spare room at the minute)
    Jenni – Baby Odd Socks & Lollipops recently posted…Word of the Week – MumMy Profile

3. March 20, 2015 / 7:34 pm

I have weeks like this sometimes but so pleased you’re feeling better. Enjoy your new found energy x
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Word of the WeekMy Profile

4. March 20, 2015 / 8:40 pm

I am so glad you are feeling a little happier….It sounds like you have had a productive week x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…A quick week….My Profile

5. Paul Wilson
    March 21, 2015 / 12:32 am

I think we all have times like that.

6. March 21, 2015 / 10:15 am

I’m so pleased you’re feeling better lovely. I can really relate to what you’ve said here. Jan & Feb were such difficult months for me, and at the end of Feb something clicked. It was the 10th anniversary of cutting ties with my family. Such a huge deal but caught up in the midst of life with small kids I didn’t remember… My subconscious certainly did though xx
    Renee @ Mummy Tries recently posted…My Own Little FairytaleMy Profile

7. March 21, 2015 / 10:16 am

I’m so pleased you’re feeling better lovely. I can really relate to what you’ve said here. Jan & Feb were such difficult months for me, and at the end of Feb something clicked. It was the 10th anniversary of cutting ties with my family. Such a huge deal but caught up in the midst of life with small kids I didn’t remember. My subconscious certainly did though xx
    Renee @ Mummy Tries recently posted…My Own Little FairytaleMy Profile

8. March 21, 2015 / 3:18 pm

Thats nice to hear that you are feeling better. Cleaning and clearing our house is really a nice way to feel better at least for me =) #wotw
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…My Mini PhotographerMy Profile