Yet another month has gone by – not quite sure how! Thank you to all you lovely lot who linked up, you’re all good eggs and I love reading how you all get on! So onto March, here’s my last months list – a rather large OOPS
1) Join the gym – FAIL! I kept meaning to go but we’ve had children’s illnesses, busy weekends and a holiday so I’ve been naughty and put it off.
2) Try to get MumsNet front page or be a Tots100 Good Read – it was actually a comment from Potty Mouthed Mummy on my post last month that made me stop even trying very early on. I am not in any capacity going to chase anything as it actually isn’t important. I have lots of wonderful loyal blog readers and they mean more than a RT from an account big thanks Sian for making me realise how silly I was!
3) Go for a lunch date with my sister – again I had very good intentions but we just didn’t manage it. We have decided that we will sort it after Easter
4) Make more time with my husband. After our night away at the end of February it’s been nice to appreciate him. We went for a meal the week after his birthday which was lovely. We went out after the kids were in bed and only stayed out like an hour and a half but it was really nice plus it was at our favourite local place which we both love.
5) Clean out the car – OOOPS!! It needs washing too so may kill two birds!
6) Lose some weight – I’ve not weighed myself but I have not made a conscious effort so I don’t think so!
7) Visit the beach – yay! We went to Tenby and got down on the sand. Whilst it was chilly it was crisp blue skies. P2 was in her element lying on the sand running it through her fingers. Tenby is stunning and the beach was just gorgeous.
Tenby – stunning.
So a rather big OOPS on my part. Will try harder this month I promise.You know the drill by now; try to comment on at least two other posts and grab the badge onto your post. I will RT and comment on all your posts ASAP.
Thanks again for joining in. Without all your support this linky just wouldn’t work. Love to you all!