Wicked Wednesdays 7/1/15

Wow it’s been a long time since I’ve laughed my head off seeing everyone’s shots. Here’s our last WW offering – twin tag team but new year – surely all my photos will be super lovely?
Think again!!
Here’s a few ones from the last few weeks;

IMG_4449.JPG

We have crazy strange faces eating grapes, Charlie being a complete divas and having a full on strop with a bow, the girls going splat at soft play all whilst I snap away and finally – P1 found the felt tips….

Happy wicked new year!!

brummymummyof2

1. Potty Mouthed Mummy
    January 7, 2015 / 8:38 am

Ha ha particularly enjoying the diva bow picture! xx
    Potty Mouthed Mummy recently posted…Being the Me I Want To BeMy Profile

2. Karen (@karenjwhitlock)
    January 7, 2015 / 8:41 am

Love them!
    Only had the felt tips one once and that’s when hubby was in charge!
    Happy New Year – looking forward to more of your #wickedwednesdays!
    Karen (@karenjwhitlock) recently posted…Quiet car journeysMy Profile

3. Mommy's Little Princesses
    January 7, 2015 / 8:43 am

Lol I’m especially loving the diva bow it’s absolutely brilliant!xx

4. January 7, 2015 / 9:01 am

Haha, ooh the felt tips, you don’t know wether to cry or laugh when this happens x

5. January 7, 2015 / 10:04 am

Self decorating children – it’s a fashion that could catch on!

6. Gym Bunny Mummy
    January 7, 2015 / 1:48 pm

There’s some gorgeous kids right there, even with a diva strop & covered in felt tips!

Gym Bunny Mummy | Bloglovin’ | Facebook
    Gym Bunny Mummy recently posted…Wicked Wednesdays | Bed HeadMy Profile

7. January 7, 2015 / 7:00 pm

Haha these are brilliant! It’s never good when they find the felt pens 🙂 x
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Wicked WednesdayMy Profile

8. January 8, 2015 / 2:25 pm

Arghhh, felt tips. I gave O what I thought was an innocent spinning top. It turned out to be a spinning top felt tip pen, which I only realised once I looked down to see blue felt tip all over our wooden floor which needed 30 minutes of scrubbing to come off! I so should have got a picture for Wicked Wednesday.
    Love the diva bow pic too! xx
    Not A Frumpy Mum recently posted…The Joys Of Being Back At Work!My Profile

9. January 8, 2015 / 10:16 pm

Hahaha I love the bow diva photo too and the cutie pie that got hold of the felt tips.;)