1. 18th January 2015 / 12:15 am

Beautiful photo – love how the snow is so delicately balanced on the branches and what a beautiful colour that sky is.
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. Leslie
    18th January 2015 / 3:04 am

Pretty pretty pretty! I love the contrast of the berries against the white snow, great shot.
    Leslie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

3. 18th January 2015 / 6:46 am

That is absolutely beautiful. You don’t get more wintry than snow on red berries! We’ve hardly had any snow ๐Ÿ™
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 18.1.15My Profile

4. 18th January 2015 / 8:15 am

Such a gorgeous photo! I love how the snow is sat on the branches and the red berries bringing the photo to life. Such a simple but beautiful photo xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

5. 18th January 2015 / 8:33 am

BEautiul shot of snow and the berries…. looks like Christmas!!! #mysundayphoto
    mummy m’s memories recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

6. 18th January 2015 / 9:14 am

That is a simply stunning photo, though its making me envious – none of the white stuff here
    Kara recently posted…Project 365 2015 – Week 3My Profile

7. 18th January 2015 / 9:17 am

Beautiful photo capturing colour. I like how the snow looks like it’s balancing on the branches x
    Sharon Powell recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Kate @ Family Fever
    18th January 2015 / 9:23 am

Oh this is stunning, love the red berries against the snowy white.
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Silent Sunday 18/01/2015My Profile

9. carol
    18th January 2015 / 10:07 am

Beautiful picture to sum up the week x

10. Jules
    18th January 2015 / 10:19 am

Gorgeous. Makes me wish we would get snow here! #mysundayphoto

11. Nikki fraser
    18th January 2015 / 10:25 am

What a great shot of the snow, ice and frost on the branches. Looks beautiful specially with how bright it looks in the back ground ๐Ÿ™‚
    Nikki fraser recently posted…#Project365 โ€“ week 3My Profile

12. 18th January 2015 / 2:22 pm

Beautiful photo, Could be the cover of a Christmas card! xx
    Becky recently posted…My Sunday photo #16My Profile

13. 18th January 2015 / 8:46 pm

So you got the snow! Love this, if it was Christmas I’d say it was Christmassy ๐Ÿ™‚ Zx
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile